Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

+11
jirqoadai
Casey Jones
2cent
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
RV
Quark
hurricanehook
Lone Gunman
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 9 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:20 pm

Well the FIB coverup has begun as they have taken charge. Waiting for the shooter spin.

Calypso Jones, 2cent, hurricanehook, Lone Gunman and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 9 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:21 pm

THIS is not that antifa dude they said was the shooter.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 9 08SkAi

this is called putting a lot of false info out there to obscure the trail.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:22 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Well the FIB coverup has begun as they have taken charge. Waiting for the shooter spin.

Well, the guy reporting him did have orange hair.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:23 pm

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 9 739E0D26-05BD-4AAA-8B79-8C5270FBF6F8

trump vs bullet
biden vs stairs.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:24 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:THIS is not that antifa dude they said was the shooter.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 9 08SkAi

this is called putting a lot of false info out there to obscure the trail.  
Sorry, but that's one lousy pic. The person on the ground looks like a chick. As in, she has chick hips.
2cent
2cent

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:37 pm

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:Would any of you mind seeing if you can get on to tPF?  

https://thepoliticalforums.com/

I haven't been able to get back on since late this afternoon.  My guess is that some of the really lowbrow speech from a few Leftists, ahem, might just be the reason.  IMNTBHO, enough was said to raise more than a few eyebrows; the important ones being in the habit of wearing black, if you catch my drift.  

Its still down , two.
Thanks.  Curious-er things have happened, eh?  Did you catch any of that despicable rhetoric the Left was throwing around?  I half wonder if a shutdown wasn't their very purpose.

E, tu?  

No , i must have missed it. I havent been able to log in there since this morning.
No doubt you know the usual suspects - best left anonymous. IAC, verbalizing how happy they were to hear this news, how sorry it missed, and worse.

But if you say you haven't been able to get on since this a.m., then I'm wrong about the reason.

It's been down on and off for weeks.  In the last couple of days sometimes it's been very slow and went offline several times briefly only for a few minutes though.  Nothing nefarious I don't think.  Just unfortunate timing.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Lone Gunman and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Gunman Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:33 am

Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Its still down , two.
Thanks.  Curious-er things have happened, eh?  Did you catch any of that despicable rhetoric the Left was throwing around?  I half wonder if a shutdown wasn't their very purpose.

E, tu?  

No , i must have missed it. I havent been able to log in there since this morning.
No doubt you know the usual suspects - best left anonymous. IAC, verbalizing how happy they were to hear this news, how sorry it missed, and worse.

But if you say you haven't been able to get on since this a.m., then I'm wrong about the reason.

It's been down on and off for weeks.  In the last couple of days sometimes it's been very slow and went offline several times briefly only for a few minutes though.  Nothing nefarious I don't think.  Just unfortunate timing.

it was up just after the shooting and there was a lot of anger going back and forth, then it abruptly went down again. it's been up for me most evenings for me this week but still seems to be down atm.
Lone Gunman
Lone Gunman

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Gunman Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:36 am

btw, according to g/p, the shooter kind of looks like a tranny, no?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/breaking-20-year-old-identified-as-gunman-attempted/
Lone Gunman
Lone Gunman

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:40 am

Lone Gunman wrote:btw, according to g/p, the shooter kind of looks like a tranny, no?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/breaking-20-year-old-identified-as-gunman-attempted/
I don't know but he does look like a Left-wing Nut loser.
Quark
Quark

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:41 am

Lone Gunman wrote:btw, according to g/p, the shooter kind of looks like a tranny, no?

Looks like X has removed the image.

Lone Gunman and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next