Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

+11
jirqoadai
Casey Jones
2cent
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
RV
Quark
hurricanehook
Lone Gunman
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 5 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:41 pm

2cent wrote:Would any of you mind seeing if you can get on to tPF?  

https://thepoliticalforums.com/

I haven't been able to get back on since late this afternoon.  My guess is that some of the really lowbrow speech from a few Leftists, ahem, might just be the reason.  IMNTBHO, enough was said to raise more than a few eyebrows; the important ones being in the habit of wearing black, if you catch my drift.  

Its still down , two.

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 5 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:44 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:America has more guns than people, this is almost expected given his violent aggressive hateful rhetoric..
F*ck off.

In Spades.

In the United States, there are 120.5 firearms in civilian possession per every 100 residents.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:45 pm

I haven't been able to get back on since late this afternoon.  My guess is that some of the really lowbrow speech from a few Leftists, ahem, might just be the reason.  IMNTBHO, enough was said to raise more than a few eyebrows; the important ones being in the habit of wearing black, if you catch my drift.  

I wouldn't be in such a hurry to hear what the Trump Derangement crowd is saying.

We'll be hearing it endlessly, for weeks now. Maybe said in a way to incite moar of this.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:45 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Its still down , two.
Thanks. Curious-er things have happened, eh? Did you catch any of that despicable rhetoric the Left was throwing around? I half wonder if a shutdown wasn't their very purpose.

E, tu?
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:48 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:America has more guns than people, this is almost expected given his violent aggressive hateful rhetoric..
F*ck off.

In Spades.

In the United States, there are 120.5 firearms in civilian possession per every 100 residents.

So, what? A gun for every purpose.

You break into my home, I have a gun with a 17-round magazine in it. I've got plenty of chances to miss and still send you to Hell.

For my hip, I have a nice mini-Glock. Eight round magazine. I have three magazines.

For emergencies, I have a sawed-off shotgun with the stock removed, and a pistol grip. It'll turn a perp's guts into hamburger.

And I have a second shotgun for spare parts.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:49 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:
F*ck off.

In Spades.

I need to pick up a couple of more.

2cent, Casey Jones, hurricanehook and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:51 pm

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Its still down , two.
Thanks.  Curious-er things have happened, eh?  Did you catch any of that despicable rhetoric the Left was throwing around?  I half wonder if a shutdown wasn't their very purpose.

E, tu?  

No , i must have missed it. I havent been able to log in there since this morning.

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:55 pm

I was able to log in there and start a thread during a brief window. But not since.

2cent and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:57 pm

This is a taste of that democracy thang the left is always praising. They've tried lying about him, persecuting him, prosecuting him, destroying him financially and reputationally and it's all failed...so...this was the last thing...and they failed at that too.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:59 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:
F*ck off.

In Spades.

And we are buying more every day. I may need a couple more myself for self-defense. Guns aren't the problem crazy Leftists are.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, Casey Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next