Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

+11
jirqoadai
Casey Jones
2cent
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
RV
Quark
hurricanehook
Lone Gunman
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 16 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by jirqoadai Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:30 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:just brings up more suspicions and more questions....the ladder.  Why did LE ignore reports of guy with gun, ON ROOF,   Where'd that ladder come from.   Someone in the advance team up to the time of rally 'dropped the ball'.    Lots of people hate trump in these gov't agencies.   Strzok would have helped set this up...'he's not going to be president'.  
i wish to have known this offer has always been on the table. youve missed 7 or 8 atomic detonations to date recorded in ukraine. when i find something good in the future, i will PM you if i see your on-line at that time. thankyou.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 16 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:40 pm

jirqoadai wrote:yes CJ. i cant bring things up like that because my media device is only an I-phone7. i have watched that podcast three times. here is my take. on everything. once a liar ALWAYS a liar. Larry Johnson is EXTREMELY trustworthy. so are his buddies. in this podcast i heard ZERO lies.

VERY interesting...thanks Jirqo

The 59 minutes went fast it was THAT interesting.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:53 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I was mildly concerned that i heard no conservative media venue talking about the Assassination attempt over the weekend.  BUT, They sure started hitting it again on Monday morning which iS A GOOD THING..PLUS we are now hearing about the epic failure (and lies) of the SS, DHS, and the gov't.    They have lost all credibility.  Only brain dead American libs are defending the gov't attempted assassination of our former president.    These repunks in congress better step up their game or they'll find themselves panhandling on the curb.
Fox news was wall to wall all weekend.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:05 pm

thanks...but i absolutely refuse to watch fox. I do oan, blaze, RAV, couple others. NOT saying i don't look at Ene=Media. I do. Gotta know what the enemy is doing. Fox is the enemy to me now. I listened to Brian kilmeade last nite. NOT impressed. Won't be fooled again.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:13 pm

I'm betting it's Vance.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:27 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I'm betting it's Vance.
VP pick is in. Will announce in next few hours during RNC roll call.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:28 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:thanks...but i absolutely refuse to watch fox.   I do oan, blaze, RAV, couple others.   NOT saying i don't look at Ene=Media. I do. Gotta know what the enemy is doing.  Fox is the enemy to me now.  I listened to Brian kilmeade last nite.  NOT impressed.  Won't be fooled again.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, Leon Xiv and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Jul 15, 2024 3:00 pm

I have no idea if it is true or not but, I have heard several times on the "news" that an LE/SS Police Officer confronted the shooter on the roof and retreated because the shooter supposedly pointed his rifle at the officer. No question in my mind that I would have shot and killed him IMMEDIATELY if I was that officer!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:02 pm

RV wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Some of you certainly have vivid imaginations!

"Vivid imaginations"? Like the Democrats claiming that it was the "fairest and safest presidential election in history"? Maybe it was like the Democrats claiming that Trump supporters were "violent" or that President Trump "promotes violence"? Maybe it was like the Democrats claiming that project 2021 was what "Trump would enact", even though he never said that or that President Trump was "like Adolph Hitler"? Maybe it was like the Democrats claiming that President Trump was a "Russian agent"? Maybe it was like Democrats claiming that electing President Trump would be a "crisis of Democracy"? Maybe it's like the Democrats claiming that abortion is "women's healthcare" and forcing the taxpayers to support it with their tax dollars or that evolution should be taught in public schools as if it was fact rather than fiction? And of course we cannot forget crooked Joe saying that President Trump has a "target on his back". Those kinds of "vivid imagination"?

No, RV, not like all of those things at all. Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 16 2812882407
Red Lily
Red Lily

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:07 pm

RV wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Some of you certainly have vivid imaginations!

"Vivid imaginations"? Like the Democrats claiming that it was the "fairest and safest presidential election in history"? Maybe it was like the Democrats claiming that Trump supporters were "violent" or that President Trump "promotes violence"? Maybe it was like the Democrats claiming that project 2021 was what "Trump would enact", even though he never said that or that President Trump was "like Adolph Hitler"? Maybe it was like the Democrats claiming that President Trump was a "Russian agent"? Maybe it was like Democrats claiming that electing President Trump would be a "crisis of Democracy"? Maybe it's like the Democrats claiming that abortion is "women's healthcare" and forcing the taxpayers to support it with their tax dollars or that evolution should be taught in public schools as if it was fact rather than fiction? And of course we cannot forget crooked Joe saying that President Trump has a "target on his back". Those kinds of "vivid imagination"?

All those things you posted are real, not vivid imaginations.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next