Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgery; If I were You, I'd Avoid It.

+8
HawkTheSlayer
Casey Jones
jirqoadai
Calypso Jones
RV
Sprintcyclist
Red Lily
2cent
12 posters

:: Entertainment :: Rants

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Surgery; If I were You, I'd Avoid It. - Page 2 Empty Re: Surgery; If I were You, I'd Avoid It.

Post by jirqoadai Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:09 am

thats sad. i usualy have a 55 pound dog buzzing around my legs, so spilling on the floor isnt an option for me. i hope you went splat on wood and not cement. God Speed
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Surgery; If I were You, I'd Avoid It. - Page 2 Empty Re: Surgery; If I were You, I'd Avoid It.

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:32 am

RV wrote:I've heard of several instances where the hospital gave the patient the "WuFlu Vaccine" AFTER they were drugged and put to sleep. That strikes me as rather odd for a "Vaccine" that is supposed to be so "safe and effective".

So sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time and in pain. It means little I know but, I am sorry that the medical field is so oblivious and indifferent to your pain and etc.

That's been my fear, also.

There's money for the clinic (read that, "Hospital Managers") to get "patients" to "accept" the "vaccine." Big money - four figures, in some cases. The letter from Anthem Blue Cross Kentucky, to hospital managers, makes that clear.

I don't think there's any qualifier that requires the patient be conscious and alert when "giving permission."

It's of concern to me, as I've got all kinds of joint and arthritis problems this spring. Shoulder; hip, lower back...now a nerve pinch. Discussed surgery with the orthopedic PA a week ago. I didn't want it. He didn't push it.

I won't HAVE it, until I'm SURE we're past the Jab Juice insanity. That will of course be years - maybe many years.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:38 am

I remember when I had my car crash, 43 years ago. Different time, but some things remain the same.

The night nurse. She was the best looking of all of them...close to my age at the time, early twenties. Had a model's looks; and - to repeat - the personal presence of Nurse Ratched.

I can't imagine her having any sort of normal social life.

I'm not a nurse; the only nurse in my family was my mother's aunt, long gone; but my ex dropped out of college where she was originally going to focus on nursing. That was not her idea - she liked numbers; later got into accounting-related fields; but I remember her telling me the agony she felt, working in a nursing home as a nursing assistant.

I suspect the young ones who get through it get pretty hard-boiled. ESPECIALLY now, when the CDC demands the hospitals treat in such a way that OBVIOUSLY is KILLING patients.

No, you Aussies, that is no lie. That is part of what is Obamacare. And it HAS NOT BEEN UNDONE.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:28 pm

Casey Jones wrote:I remember when I had my car crash, 43 years ago.  Different time, but some things remain the same.

The night nurse.  She was the best looking of all of them...close to my age at the time, early twenties.  Had a model's looks; and - to repeat - the personal presence of Nurse Ratched.

I can't imagine her having any sort of normal social life.

I'm not a nurse; the only nurse in my family was my mother's aunt, long gone; but my ex dropped out of college where she was originally going to focus on nursing.  That was not her idea - she liked numbers; later got into accounting-related fields; but I remember her telling me the agony she felt, working in a nursing home as a nursing assistant.

I suspect the young ones who get through it get pretty hard-boiled.  ESPECIALLY now, when the CDC demands the hospitals treat in such a way that OBVIOUSLY is KILLING patients.

No, you Aussies, that is no lie.  That is part of what is Obamacare.  And it HAS NOT BEEN UNDONE.

it is a repeated conspiracy. So an untruth.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:50 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:

What? Obamacare, which gave the CDC the power to DICTATE PROTOCOLS USED in hospitals, once the godhead director of the CDC "declares a pandemic"?

You know that's a conspiracy? You've read the law, all 1500 pages of it, and know it's not in there?

Or just that people are falling over dead. What killed my six friends/friends of my past? Did a conspiracy theory kill them?

They died in bed, except for one, who had a stroke. This always happened? People in their late 50s, early 60s, dying in bed by the hundreds of thousands? Skinny PHYSICIANS who are marathon-runners in their spare time, dying of stroke? When underweight, and in their late 40s?

Whatever. You believe what you want.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:30 pm

@2cent , my heart goes out to you. I haven't had surgery in 20 years. My recovery was a long one. Took a year of my life. But i had little pain.

I've been fighting a painful demon at the moment. I'm in week 8. Thankfully, the pain is now abating slowly from severe, acute pain to chronic dull pain and general numbness. I doubt seriously that the degree of pain I've been in compares to yours. However, i wonder if i will ever be pain free.

I have great optimism that you will improve in time. I know that's little comfort at the moment.

So I'm sending a tight hug and a kiss in the wind.
Face south. Surgery; If I were You, I'd Avoid It. - Page 2 3930881283

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 01, 2024 12:17 am

Casey Jones wrote:
RV wrote:I've heard of several instances where the hospital gave the patient the "WuFlu Vaccine" AFTER they were drugged and put to sleep. That strikes me as rather odd for a "Vaccine" that is supposed to be so "safe and effective".

So sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time and in pain. It means little I know but, I am sorry that the medical field is so oblivious and indifferent to your pain and etc.

That's been my fear, also.

There's money for the clinic (read that, "Hospital Managers") to get "patients" to "accept" the "vaccine."  Big money - four figures, in some cases.  The letter from Anthem Blue Cross Kentucky, to hospital managers, makes that clear.

I don't think there's any qualifier that requires the patient be conscious and alert when "giving permission."

It's of concern to me, as I've got all kinds of joint and arthritis problems this spring.  Shoulder; hip, lower back...now a nerve pinch.  Discussed surgery with the orthopedic PA a week ago.  I didn't want it.  He didn't push it.

I won't HAVE it, until I'm SURE we're past the Jab Juice insanity.  That will of course be years - maybe many years.
I worry about that. especially when i'm anesthetized. These folk are not 80% liberal dems and not to be trusted.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed May 01, 2024 3:23 am

oh, you have 'heard' of many things, any been true?
Or just all been fabricated

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed May 01, 2024 3:25 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

What?  Obamacare, which gave the CDC the power to DICTATE PROTOCOLS USED in hospitals, once the godhead director of the CDC "declares a pandemic"?

You know that's a conspiracy?  You've read the law, all 1500 pages of it, and know it's not in there?

Or just that people are falling over dead.  What killed my six friends/friends of my past?  Did a conspiracy theory kill them?

They died in bed, except for one, who had a stroke.  This always happened?  People in their late 50s, early 60s, dying in bed by the hundreds of thousands?  Skinny PHYSICIANS who are marathon-runners in their spare time, dying of stroke?  When underweight, and in their late 40s?

Whatever.  You believe what you want.

usual false hysteria with 0 proof

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed May 01, 2024 3:29 am

Calypso Jones wrote:It used to be that the medical field...i assume doctors, were 60% conservative...now they're 80% liberal.  the major med schools for nurses are more interested in social justice/change and leadership in social 'change' that nursing is of no importance. We're seeing the result of that change of demographics in the quality of care and treatment and it isn't good for persons needing medical care.    

The Nurse Ratchett reference. LOLOL  You know it, i know it and most folk here get the reference but i guarantee you that the current field of nurses DO NOT.

so you don't like doctors, hence they must be a political reason for it.
either it's due to doctors being educated or you being mentally sick.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next