Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard/rachael Levine remarks about trans surgery

2 posters

Go down

Richard/rachael Levine remarks about trans surgery Empty Richard/rachael Levine remarks about trans surgery

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:21 pm

So the big question is, according to MTG is did LEvine have his own weiner removed?

Now, media will not tell you because Richard/rachel does not want to talk about it.

So media said initially that LEvine does not support gender reassignment surgery...but you saw in the video above that he does in spite of his weasel wording.

StiLL...the question remains...did he go through it himself??

APpears the answer is no.   Rachel still has his danglies hiding between his sweaty thighs.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/mtg-demands-to-know-if-dr-levine-has-undergone-weenie-chop-surgery/

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Richard/rachael Levine remarks about trans surgery Empty Re: Richard/rachael Levine remarks about trans surgery

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:30 pm

I try not to think about that thing having any say so in the Health Department.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Richard/rachael Levine remarks about trans surgery Empty Re: Richard/rachael Levine remarks about trans surgery

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:45 pm

They are all gov't doctors and they are not to be trusted. Just found out my NC cousin died last year because of the ventilator and of course they said he died of covid. the liars. they killed him.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:54 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:They are all gov't doctors and they are not to be trusted.  Just found out my NC cousin died last year because of the ventilator and of course they said he died of covid.   the  liars.  they killed him.
I'm sorry for your loss CJ. Sad

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down