Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans MTF tells about his horrific bottom surgery and what he's living with

+3
RV
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trans MTF tells about his horrific bottom surgery and what he's living with Empty Trans MTF tells about his horrific bottom surgery and what he's living with

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:38 pm

Regret doesn't cover it.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1536422533230206976.html

I have no sensation in my crotch region at all.

You could stab me with a knife and I wouldn't know. The entire area is numb, like it's shell shocked and unable to comprehend what happened, even 4 years on.
I tore a sutra (i think he means suture) 4 days post recovery, they promised to address it, i begged them in emails to fix it, they scorned me instead.

Years later, I have what looks like a chunk of missing flesh next to my neo-vagina, it literally looks like someone hacked at me.

They still wont fix it
No one told me that the base area of your penis is left, it can't be removed - meaning you're left with a literal stump inside that twitches.

When you take Testosterone and your libido returns, you wake up with morning wood, without the tree.

I wish this was a joke
And if you do take testosterone after being post op, you run the risk of internal hair in the neo-vagina. Imagine dealing with internal hair growth after everything?

What a choice... be healthy on Testosterone and a freak, or remain a sexless eunuch.
And thats something that will never come back and one of the reason why i got surgery.

My sex drive died about 6 months on HRT and at the time I was glad to be rid of it, but now 10 years later, Im realising what im missing out on and what I won't get back.
Because even if i had a sex drive, my neo vagina is so narrow and small, i wouldn't even be able to have sex if i wanted too.

And when I do use a small dilator, I have random pockets of sensation that only seem to pick up pain, rather than pleasure.
Any pleasure I do get comes from the Prostate that was moved forward and wrapped in glands from the penis, meaning anal sex isnt possible and can risk further damage.
Then theres the dreams. I dream often, that I have both sets of genitals, in the dream I'm distressed I have both, why both I think? I tell myself to wake up because I know its just a dream.

And I awaken into a living nightmare.
In those moments of amnesia as I would wake, I would reach down to my crotch area expecting something that was there for 3 decades, and it's not.

My heart skips a beat, every single damn time.

REad about how he pees now, being 35, wet and smelling of urine.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Trans MTF tells about his horrific bottom surgery and what he's living with Empty Re: Trans MTF tells about his horrific bottom surgery and what he's living with

Post by Red Lily Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:58 pm

Choices have consequences. Trans MTF tells about his horrific bottom surgery and what he's living with 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

Calypso Jones, Lummy and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Trans MTF tells about his horrific bottom surgery and what he's living with Empty Re: Trans MTF tells about his horrific bottom surgery and what he's living with

Post by RV Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:07 pm

And just think, the Democrats want CHILDREN to have this surgery!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:20 pm

Choices DO have consequences. But a lot of these young kids, young teens don't realize what they're doing. They're believing the doctor the trans activist, the pushy agenda driven mom (jazz's mother). These young people are being used.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:24 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Choices DO have consequences.  But a lot of these young kids, young teens don't realize what they're doing.   They're believing the doctor the trans activist, the pushy agenda driven mom (jazz's mother).  These young people are being used.

Hmmm, sounds a lot like the whipped up hysteria surrounding the virus and "Vaccine"...

I'm sure that a television show generates a LOT of money, how about the rest? As has been repeated over and over on here, follow the money!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:34 pm

It's like listening to Chuck Berry sing "My Dingaling" with the volume off.

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:35 pm

There's another abused kid. How much you want to bet he commits suicide? I don't see how these monsters can live with themselves the way they abuse these kids.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:36 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:It's like listening to Chuck Berry sing "My Dingaling" with the volume off.

Don't be so conceited. I don't think he's actually singing about YOUR dingaling.

JK.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:10 am

The only real issue seems that it can no longer reproduce. All in all the surgery was a complete success

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:41 am

I've watched some of these young men just this past monday at my local school board meeting.  The subject was....the left wants to be able to secure the rights of teachers and schools to keep secret from parents the  fact that their kid might be leaving the house as johnny then changing clothes at school and demanding he be called Joanie.  I watched a teacher, an administrator, a couple mtf trans, a DOCTOR defend the above.   I heard them cry, yell, use the term unsafe, they will never stop fighting against 'tha hate' (from heteros).     THat is the problem see.  These kids have already been fully indoctrinated into thinking they ARE unsafe if just someone disagrees with them either verbally or unspoken...the trans might even just FEEL that you are in disagreement for them to feel 'UNSAFE'.   They believe all heteros hate them and want to kill them!! They are being told that heteros want to drive them back into the closet and they...the trans, have the upper moral highground.   THey are being scared into this by folks who use fear to control these mixed up kids...and that works wonderfully.     It isn't till some of these kids reach adulthood that they start to realize..they been used.   but that takes at least a decade...if they even make it.  Because suicide and murder takes its toll in the trans community(that's why they need to keep recruiting). LIVES are ruined. these kids can't procreate, miss out on lasting normal relationships, must always keep the secret, feel alone, they suffer...physically, mentally, emotionally.Doctors ignore their plight and indeed not much can be done at that point. Trans docs and therapiss ignore them because they know nothing can be done and indeed they don't care to do anything because their mission if acomplished.  all because  of someone elses' political agenda.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next