Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement

+4
Red Lily
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
Crusader
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement - Page 4 Empty Re: Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement

Post by Casey Jones Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:14 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:IF this man showing up in the manner he did, if indeed he did what is reported, then reasonable people could consider that a threat, death or otherwise.  and the exception could be made.  PERHAPS RFKjr is being denied protection is because he along with president Trump are threats to President Biden's potential second term..and we have seen what he does to President Trump.

Trump is low-hanging fruit. He was never a choirboy.

Apparently the Democrud strategists thought they could smear Trump to his Deplorable supporters, with their Bibles and guns. Obviously they didn't think we have any understanding of nuance - or any ability to forgive the past, when the present has needs.

Their mistake. Now they're playing the Lawfare game - and this is the circular reasoning that people who vote Dumbo use: He's guilty. He's guilty because he's been charged, and since he's been charged, he's unfit, he's a criminal, he's excluded because...CRIMINALS CAN'T BE PRESIDENT.

And you can't get through to such people. The Dumbo strategists could maybe be forgiven for thinking we're that stupid - because the voters THEY DEAL with, ARE that stupid.

The divide is right along the Bell Curve for intelligence, and they have the Dark Side.

Anyway. Now that THAT's not working, we'll have to see what's next. But, on their own team...Kennedy. He seems intelligent and competent; and I have NO CLUE why ANYONE with brains is on that side, but he is. Maybe it's family loyalty.

But he appears squeaky-clean. That's doubly-surprising for a lawyer. Triply so for a Kennedy. He's not his uncle, Tosspot Teddy...who was growing palpably, sideways, from his habits. He's 69...?...and I should have had that build, twenty years ago. It's good he's obviously fit, given his vocal handicap which does make him sound weak. Perhaps that's why he's focused on weight training, all these years.

But he seems immune to slanders. No obvious skeletons in his closet. Interesting they went RIGHT to the Lone Wolf with False Papers. Kinda like Sirhan Sirhan...or, for that matter, Lee Harvey Oswald.

History doesn't repeat - it rhymes. But now that Kennedy hasn't taken the hint and dropped out...they're playing hardball.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement - Page 4 Empty Re: Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement

Post by 2cent Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:32 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:You would think that a Kennedy with their history would automatically  get protection if running for presidency.  I know God has an awesome and appropriate sense of justice and we should all consider that in our life choices  so it makes me wonder about whether there is some kind of justice going on with the Kennedys.  

And what has RFK Jr done to warrant those thoughts of yours?  It's already been explained to you about protection and how it works.

Maybe Trump is also getting his "justice" if you apply your thinking rationally across the board.  Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement - Page 4 2812882407

i am referring to the number of assassinations and tragedies that have afflicted the Kennedy family.   Thankfully IN THIS COUNTRY, i can think whatever thoughts i want to.     Mr. Trump has done nothing to warrant this persecution so i don't know what you consider his egregious faults compared to other presidents.....other than the heinous persecutable crime of mean tweets. affraid
CJ, why are you coming at a generally conservative poster like this?  I don't get you.  First you say that it could be that Kennedy is getting what he deserves, according to the word of God, but the moment someone argues that, by your logic Trump is getting what he deserves, you turn a 180 saying Kennedy is good to go, and should get the protection he requested.

So, which is it?  Either God is seeing to it that Kennedy is being dealt justice by disallowing him Secret Service protection, or he is being being mistreated by the PTB who are refusing him said protection.  Ya gotta pick one.

Same goes for Trump.  According to what you said about the Kennedy's, the same should apply to the Trump's.

Personally, I buy neither.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:41 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Used to kill and win arguments....   well I'm not surprised at that ridiculous belief.

It's what their lying mediuh indoctrinate them with.

Hey, there, Sprint:  I've been a gun owner for 20 years and been in an open-carry state for ten years.  How many people do you think I've won an argument with, waving a gun around?

How many people do you think I've killed?  (Yes, I've killed a few)

How many of those people did I kill with a GUN?  Maybe, NONE?

Know when the last time someone drew down on me was?  (It has happened)

Know WHERE it was?  Take a guess.

Take a guess on the situation, the environment.

Hi Casey,

Have a great day mate.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:31 am

hell.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:49 am

2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:You would think that a Kennedy with their history would automatically  get protection if running for presidency.  I know God has an awesome and appropriate sense of justice and we should all consider that in our life choices  so it makes me wonder about whether there is some kind of justice going on with the Kennedys.  

And what has RFK Jr done to warrant those thoughts of yours?  It's already been explained to you about protection and how it works.

Maybe Trump is also getting his "justice" if you apply your thinking rationally across the board.  Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement - Page 4 2812882407

i am referring to the number of assassinations and tragedies that have afflicted the Kennedy family.   Thankfully IN THIS COUNTRY, i can think whatever thoughts i want to.     Mr. Trump has done nothing to warrant this persecution so i don't know what you consider his egregious faults compared to other presidents.....other than the heinous persecutable crime of mean tweets. affraid
CJ, why are you coming at a generally conservative poster like this?  I don't get you.  First you say that it could be that Kennedy is getting what he deserves, according to the word of God, but the moment someone argues that, by your logic Trump is getting what he deserves, you turn a 180 saying Kennedy is good to go, and should get the protection he requested.

So, which is it?  Either God is seeing to it that Kennedy is being dealt justice by disallowing him Secret Service protection, or he is being being mistreated by the PTB who are refusing him said protection.  Ya gotta pick one.

Same goes for Trump.  According to what you said about the Kennedy's, the same should apply to the Trump's.

I DID NOT say kennedy was getting what he deserved. I REMARKED On the amount of tragedy in that family and wondered if it had anything to do with 'justice' like for instance what his dad allegedly did.    I think the problem is and this is normal, people read posts and they base it on their own thinking/experience.

what i actually said was that HE DESERVED the protection now and then as a side note actually intended for RV or perhaps even casey the matter of  supernatural justice.

who is the generally conservative poster.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:23 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Used to kill and win arguments....   well I'm not surprised at that ridiculous belief.

It's what their lying mediuh indoctrinate them with.

Hey, there, Sprint:  I've been a gun owner for 20 years and been in an open-carry state for ten years.  How many people do you think I've won an argument with, waving a gun around?

How many people do you think I've killed?  (Yes, I've killed a few)

How many of those people did I kill with a GUN?  Maybe, NONE?

Know when the last time someone drew down on me was?  (It has happened)

Know WHERE it was?  Take a guess.

Take a guess on the situation, the environment.

Hi Casey,

Have a great day mate.

Your non-defense of your indefensible positions, is duly noted.

Here's the answers: In this firearm-friendly state, this firearm-owner (me) has killed two people.

By running them over with a train. One incident, two victims. Both trespassing and intoxicated.

I have been accosted by someone with a gun, ONCE.

In San Diego. Gun-banning California.

I was in the Navy (but even then, gun ownership was criminalized in the Land of Fruits and Nuts) and got off the San Diego Trolley to walk back to my ship. Which was in the yards, not at the Naval Station - periodic refitting; the captain kept us all onboard for the duration.

I get off, and someone who had California liberals' favorite complexion and the clothes of Tijuana, started stalking me.

I was walking. I stepped up the pace...so did he. I was a runner, but not on the large-sized-rock that railroad ballast is made up of. Yes, I was walking along the tracks, the quickest way.

He stepped it up, too. Running would be a loser's game - odds of my breaking an ankle on that ballast was very good, and then I'd be robbed and left there. If I survived.

I figured a bluff was better than just running like a decapitated chicken. I stopped and turned - I kept my keys, and I had plenty, on a hook on my belt. I aimed to go for the eyes.

He saw me digging in my pocket, thought I was going for a gun...and went for his. His ILLEGAL gun went off and grazed his leg. He flopped over and started screaming in Mexican Spanish (different from Castilian Spanish, lemme tell ya).

I got the hell out of there - I had another mile to go and didn't want to be involved with cops, military or civilian. He'd probably say I shot him and I'd be court-martialed for unlawful carry (military members cannot carry weapons unless issued by the OIC for specific assignments) and disposing of evidence illegally. Even if ballistics tests on my hands showed no powder...once the Army or Navy decide you're lying, you're gonna be found guilty.

Things are much more peaceful and safe here, where I can carry, and many others do carry.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:48 pm

God Doesn't use perfect men.

Neither does God call the qualified. He Qualifies the Called and he more than fulfilled that when he called and qualified Donald J. Trump.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:14 pm

Well then, maybe God doesn't think Trump's so qualified anymore because he sure isn't doing anything to help him.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:36 pm

Red Lily wrote:Well then, maybe God doesn't think Trump's so qualified anymore because he sure isn't doing anything to help him.

you think God is helping Bribem?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:14 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

I DID NOT say kennedy was getting what he deserved. I REMARKED On the amount of tragedy in that family and wondered if it had anything to do with 'justice' like for instance what his dad allegedly did.    I think the problem is and this is normal, people read posts and they base it on their own thinking/experience.

what i actually said was that HE DESERVED the protection now and then as a side note actually intended for RV or perhaps even casey the matter of  supernatural justice.

who is the generally conservative poster.  
It was your remark; "I know God has an awesome and appropriate sense of justice and we should all consider that in our life choices
so it makes me wonder about whether there is some kind of justice going on with the Kennedys,"
that kinda got me.

If a person is going to suggest that this administration is treating someone lousy might be due to some curse from God,(God's form of justice, or whatever), then why wouldn't the same apply to Trump being treated lousy by this administration? You truly believe that Trump has done nothing to warrant such persecution? Therefore, in which case, what is it Robert Kennedy Jr. done to warrant it?

Please, I'd like to know. Why would God find reason to persecute Robert Kennedy, but not Donald Trump?

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next