Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The kavanaugh assassination attempt that gets smellier by the hour

4 posters

Go down

The kavanaugh assassination attempt that gets smellier by the hour Empty The kavanaugh assassination attempt that gets smellier by the hour

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:57 pm

Started out this am that the cops stopped this 23 year old, now 26 year old a couple blocks from Kavanaugh's home.  Now we find out that he called the popo and told them he was suicidal and then told them what he was up to.     If he hadn't called the cops, he'd have likely made it to Kavanaugh's home and may or maynot have been successful.     Then you have garland's remarks how they're gonna protect the SC justices and this is not acceptable blah blah blah.  bullsh*t.    

To me?  this smells.    What?  did the mind altering drugs wear off the...i can't call him man even if he is 26.  He sounds weak and stupid and maleable to any stronger authority.    IT would not surprise me that he wasn't trained and then put up to this.  I'll post a photo...he has the same physical characteristics of many of the former youthful school shooters.

https://thelibertydaily.com/would-be-assassin-arrested-outside-justice-brett-kavanaughs-home/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The kavanaugh assassination attempt that gets smellier by the hour Empty Re: The kavanaugh assassination attempt that gets smellier by the hour

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:02 pm

Garland says he'll hold those who attempt these things accountable. Lol.. I think he means if you're picked to do it and you screw it UP......you're gonna be held accountable.

What's the chance of this kid epsteining himself in his jail cell? i'd say excellent.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The kavanaugh assassination attempt that gets smellier by the hour Empty Re: The kavanaugh assassination attempt that gets smellier by the hour

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:05 pm

apparently they caught Faucahontas in the bushes outside Kavanaugh's home but they her go.

The kavanaugh assassination attempt that gets smellier by the hour Article-11469-1
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:55 pm

Leftist inside job.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/06/kavanaugh-assassination-plot-leftist-inside-job-daniel-greenfield/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:27 pm

If this was an 'inside job' he would have been shot and killed imo. If he was trained and put up to it they couldn't afford to keep him around. The kavanaugh assassination attempt that gets smellier by the hour 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:20 pm

Gotta wonder what would make a guy think that a SC Justice wouldn't have a pretty tight security system on his home.

If this was going to even try to be an inside job, I'd suggest not going by taxi. lol
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:40 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Leftist inside job.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/06/kavanaugh-assassination-plot-leftist-inside-job-daniel-greenfield/

The Framing Boobies of Instigation probably put this vacuum-head up to it.

They seem to be a major source of violent crime these days.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down