Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement

+4
Red Lily
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
Crusader
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:03 am

Given the 100s of threats of 'taking to arms' I have heard here over the past few years I am amazed you are not all cheering.

What has happened ?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement

Post by Casey Jones Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:19 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:Given the 100s of  threats of 'taking to arms' I have heard here over the past few years I am amazed you are not all cheering.

What has happened ?

You don't understand what firearms are for.

They are NOT to randomly kill people.

They ARE for the self-defense of a free people against criminals, political terrorists, or officers of government who have turned tyrannical.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:41 pm

guns in the us are used to kill anyone and win a difference of opinion

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:45 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:guns in the us are used to kill anyone and win a difference of opinion

No.

More guns, less crime.

Most homicides occur in urban areas, in states with unconstitutional restrictions or bans on guns.

The homicide rate in New York State went UP after they banned handguns.

Firearms violence is the least in states that have Open Carry laws.

The Constitution and Constitutional laws, assume that the average American is intelligent and responsible. So he has the right, RECOGNIZED (not given) by the Constitution, to possess any weapon to protect his person and property.

ABUSE of that right, as abuse of the right to possess matches or rat poison, may lead to injuries or deaths.

WANTON abuse of the Second Amendment right - as with the right of free movement or the right to possess matches - abuse of those things and those rights, are criminal acts and are supposed to result in criminal proceedings. Yep, gaol time.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:05 pm

Potential assassination attempt on RFKjr today, his campaign and trump endorsement - Page 2 Moregu10
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:09 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:guns in the us are used to kill anyone and win a difference of opinion

No.

More guns, less crime.

Most homicides occur in urban areas, in states with unconstitutional restrictions or bans on guns.

The Constitution and Constitutional laws, assume that the average American is intelligent and responsible.  So he has the right, RECOGNIZED (not given) by the Constitution, to possess any weapon to protect his person and property.

ABUSE of that right, as abuse of the right to possess matches or rat poison, may lead to injuries or deaths.

WANTON abuse of the Second Amendment right - as with the right of free movement or the right to possess matches - abuse of those things and those rights, are criminal acts and are supposed to result in criminal proceedings.  Yep, gaol time.

the us has 1/2 the guns in the world and among the worst homicide rate in the world.

It is a country at war within itself.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:20 pm

You would think that a Kennedy with their history would automatically  get protection if running for presidency.  I know God has an awesome and appropriate sense of justice and we should all consider that in our life choices  so it makes me wonder about whether there is some kind of justice going on with the Kennedys.

King James Bible
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. hebrews 10:31

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:22 pm

Used to kill and win arguments.... well I'm not surprised at that ridiculous belief.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:24 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:

No.

More guns, less crime.

The Constitution and Constitutional laws, assume that the average American is intelligent and responsible.  So he has the right, RECOGNIZED (not given) by the Constitution, to possess any weapon to protect his person and property.

WANTON abuse of the Second Amendment right - as with the right of free movement or the right to possess matches - abuse of those things and those rights, are criminal acts and are supposed to result in criminal proceedings.  Yep, gaol time.

the us has 1/2 the guns in the world and among the worst homicide rate in the world.

It is a country at war within itself.

Disarming honest citizens, stops crime, HOW?

Have you noticed?...ALL mass shootings have happened in urban areas where there are (illegal) Draconian gun restrictions, and often in areas where GUN-FREE ZONE is proudly posted...?

Know where the safest place in America is, statistically?

I'll tell you. A GUN SHOW.

That's right. NEVER has anyone been deliberately shot, or a mass shooter popped up, in a gun show or gun-sales event.

A few - probably under five people, TOTAL - may have gotten accidentally shot. That doesn't happen today, when gun merchants are instructed not to load their merchandise, to offer potential customers a feel for operations with marked dummy charges.

Facts are facts.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:27 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Used to kill and win arguments....   well I'm not surprised at that ridiculous belief.

It's what their lying mediuh indoctrinate them with.

Hey, there, Sprint: I've been a gun owner for 20 years and been in an open-carry state for ten years. How many people do you think I've won an argument with, waving a gun around?

How many people do you think I've killed? (Yes, I've killed a few)

How many of those people did I kill with a GUN? Maybe, NONE?

Know when the last time someone drew down on me was? (It has happened)

Know WHERE it was? Take a guess.

Take a guess on the situation, the environment.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next