Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tucker Carlson and Fox News Part Ways

+4
Daily Bread
Calypso Jones
Crusader
HawkTheSlayer
8 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tucker Carlson and Fox News Part Ways Empty Tucker Carlson and Fox News Part Ways

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:17 pm

https://www.aol.com/tucker-carlson-fox-news-part-154350130.html

Fox News said Monday it is parting ways with firebrand anchor Tucker Carlson, the network's most popular prime-time host and a leading voice in the modern cons...

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Tucker Carlson and Fox News Part Ways Empty Re: Tucker Carlson and Fox News Part Ways

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:41 pm

The article states Friday , April 21st 2023 as his last appearance on Fox.

Back to top Go down

Tucker Carlson and Fox News Part Ways Empty Re: Tucker Carlson and Fox News Part Ways

Post by Crusader Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:56 pm

Where is he going?
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:46 pm

THIS is going to really hurt Phox.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:50 pm

Crusader wrote:Where is he going?
Pas connais.
Don't know. Not much detail at this time.

They don't even give a reason for the split.

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:20 pm

Tucker Carlson and Fox News Part Ways Foxnew10

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:28 pm

Here's a little more.

https://twitter.com/justin_hart/status/1650540385561894912

Seems Tucker quit.

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:14 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Here's a little more.

Seems Tucker quit.
For what this is worth and it makes sense . A close friend of mine has a brother that works with Tucker on his production crew and this is what he's saying happened . Tucker realized what was going to happen and Fox  was going to " Lou Dobbs " him stop him from talking ( they did it with the Jan 6th tapes) until the next election , by forcing the employment clause NDA to keep him quiet . So tomorrow night Tucker was going to bring in people to talk about the Dominion voting machine corruption despite  the agreement Fox made with Dominion lawyers to quash any future investigations as a result of Dominion dropping the lawsuit with the station .Fox found out about the venue for Tuesday and Tucker told them that he would not bring up the manipulation of the voting machines in 2020 but Fox pushed the NDA employment clause and Tucker said " are you telling me that you are going to control what I do" . Tucker had his lawyer with him an Fox was forced to fired him but they wanted to silence him because of his importance to the station . Now  they're in a corner and will try to sue Tucker to keep him quiet because he knows the truth . Dan Bongino ,who has close ties with the intelligence community , has a few things to say also . 
Pandora's box is slowly opening .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:27 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:Here's a little more.

Seems Tucker quit.
For what this is worth and it makes sense . A close friend of mine has a brother that works with Tucker on his production crew and this is what he's saying happened . Tucker realized what was going to happen and Fox  was going to " Lou Dobbs " him stop him from talking ( they did it with the Jan 6th tapes) until the next election , by forcing the employment clause NDA to keep him quiet . So tomorrow night Tucker was going to bring in people to talk about the Dominion voting machine corruption despite  the agreement Fox made with Dominion lawyers to quash any future investigations as a result of Dominion dropping the lawsuit with the station .Fox found out about the venue for Tuesday and Tucker told them that he would not bring up the manipulation of the voting machines in 2020 but Fox pushed the NDA employment clause and Tucker said " are you telling me that you are going to control what I do" . Tucker had his lawyer with him an Fox was forced to fired him but they wanted to silence him because of his importance to the station . Now  they're in a corner and will try to sue Tucker to keep him quiet because he knows the truth . Dan Bongino ,who has close ties with the intelligence community , has a few things to say also . 
Pandora's box is slowly opening .
Wow.  Interesting.  And I don't doubt it a bit.  I wonder who is paying FOX to fire two of their strongest hosts.  (Okay, not really.)

FWIW, that OP article from NBC was one sorry piece of work.  They truly believe the lowbrow MISINFORMATION that they spew:
Carlson, 53, established himself as one of the most influential figures in a conservative political coalition reshaped by former President Donald Trump. He regularly drew controversy for incendiary statements about race, LGBTQ rights and other topics.
Back that up.  I'll wait.

Carlson faced fierce criticism last year when extremism experts drew a connection between his on-air statements and the "great replacement" white nationalist views espoused by a gunman who killed 10 people in Buffalo, New York.
Forget the idiotic babble, we now have "extremism experts?"  Tucker Carlson and Fox News Part Ways 773625082

He also attracted intense scrutiny for spreading political misinformation, fostering conspiracy theories about the results of the 2020 presidential election, minimizing the severity of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol and attacking journalists at other outlets.

How is it these people get to get away with making up such outlandish lies, while FOX News' strongest commentator gets fired - or leaves of his own accord - for telling - or not being able to tell - the truth?

I wonder who payed for all this.   Tucker Carlson and Fox News Part Ways 553500953

LATE EDIT: I'm hoping my best guess - Soros - was assumed.

Last edited by 2cent on Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:47 pm

Another win for the left. Whomever is telling the 'truth' isn't it their right to be heard?

The NDA obviously provided a clause to silence Fox's commentators and combined with a settlement of almost $800 million that sucks. I have to wonder about their lawyers.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next