Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tucker Carlson and Kirstie Alley

3 posters

:: Media :: All Others

Go down

Tucker Carlson and Kirstie Alley Empty Tucker Carlson and Kirstie Alley

Post by Red Lily Mon May 31, 2021 8:02 pm

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Tucker Carlson and Kirstie Alley Empty Re: Tucker Carlson and Kirstie Alley

Post by 2cent Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:41 pm

I didn't realize Kirstie Alley was in show biz for 40 years. Is it okay to question why it took her that long to wake up?
Perhaps it was the coke, and now that she's quit (Kudos, girl!), it's afforded her the ability to pay closer attention? Tucker Carlson and Kirstie Alley 553500953

IAC, it was a fun listen, and it's refreshing to hear someone wonder aloud WHY how anyone votes matters to co-workers, especially when all she was doing was using common sense.

2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:46 pm

Politics just never mattered to friends/colleagues in the past until the left drank the orange man bad kool aid. One man apparently had the ability to make half the population totally cray cray.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:55 pm

Red Lily wrote:Politics just never mattered to friends/colleagues in the past until the left drank the orange man bad kool aid.   One man apparently had the ability to make half the population totally cray cray.  
You mean, to Hollywood? Sure it did. Very few had strong enough acting careers to be able to mention being conservative and keep a job for decades now.

I wonder when it flipped from being blacklisted for being a Commie, to being blacklisted for being a Conservative.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:33 pm

2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Politics just never mattered to friends/colleagues in the past until the left drank the orange man bad kool aid.   One man apparently had the ability to make half the population totally cray cray.  
You mean, to Hollywood?  Sure it did.  Very few had strong enough acting careers to be able to mention being conservative and keep a job for decades now.

I wonder when it flipped from being blacklisted for being a Commie, to being blacklisted for being a Conservative.  

Not necessarily Hollywood but just friends and colleagues in general. I've had leftist friends over the years but I can't stand being around them now and it only happened since Trump was elected. It was like someone turned on the psycho hate switch in their head.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:41 pm

Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:
You mean, to Hollywood?  Sure it did.  Very few had strong enough acting careers to be able to mention being conservative and keep a job for decades now.

Not necessarily Hollywood but just friends and colleagues in general.  I've had leftist friends over the years but I can't stand being around them now and it only happened since Trump was elected.   It was like someone turned on the psycho hate switch in their head.
Ah, I see. Whatever liberal/leftist friends we may have had, wore out their welcome some time back.

How odd that one of the best guys on earth should bring out the worst in your colleagues, though. Guilt ridden are they?
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:45 pm

I doubt they are guilt ridden because they assume their opinion is the only opinion which should be heard and accepted.

I never saw the intolerance and hate in them years ago but I guess we didn't talk politics back then either.

And yes I ditched them all. Certainly no loss to me and my life is better for it Lol.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:22 pm

Red Lily wrote:I doubt they are guilt ridden because they assume their opinion is the only opinion which should be heard and accepted.

I never saw the intolerance and hate in them years ago but I guess we didn't talk politics back then either.

And yes I ditched them all.  Certainly no loss to me and my life is better for it Lol.
My guess is that you make them feel inadequate.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:05 am

Run for Congress.
Lummy
Lummy

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:25 am

What's the expression? Any more, a simple act of decency and common sense is a revolutionary act.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Media :: All Others

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum