Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tucker Carlson's Expose of the Jan. 6 Tapes.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tucker Carlson's Expose of the Jan. 6 Tapes. Empty Tucker Carlson's Expose of the Jan. 6 Tapes.

Post by 2cent Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:20 am

I haven't finished watching it, myself.  It's around an hour long.  Worth the watch. Please do. Our country is counting on you. As are, I'm sure, those still imprisoned for an "insurrection" they did not commit.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Tucker Carlson's Expose of the Jan. 6 Tapes. Empty Re: Tucker Carlson's Expose of the Jan. 6 Tapes.

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:16 am

Thanks 2! I'm only about 15 mins in as yet but I'll get to it all.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tucker Carlson's Expose of the Jan. 6 Tapes. Empty Re: Tucker Carlson's Expose of the Jan. 6 Tapes.

Post by 2cent Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:49 am

Red Lily wrote:Thanks 2!  I'm only about 15 mins in as yet but I'll get to it all.
Good! Please hang in, and take notes. It's late here for me. so the 'notes' I'd like to discuss will obviously have to wait until I've had some sleep.

No matter where this does, or doesn't, go, Tucker deserves our kudos, for doing his best to bring the truth to the fore. I need to find a venue where folks can encourage him. I can only imagine how many people have him in their (metaphorically speaking) crosshairs.

I wonder what being married to him must be like. lol.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mariner Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:35 pm

A mutiny happened in Jan 6 & it was by the crew of the American ship but rather the mutiny happened by some of the ships leaders to oust the legally elected Captain. Trump. At the same time they used this lying story to get rid of crew that would not be loyal to their efforts of stealing the American ship from the American people/crew. You know what happens on the high seas against those who commit mutiny? The sharks get fed really well. It may be time for that.
The Mariner
The Mariner

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:15 pm

https://discernreport.com/four-things-that-need-to-happen-following-drop-of-january-6-tapes/

Four things need to happen now.

1. RELEASE all Political prisoners
2. Make all the tapes public
3. Investigate, charge, arrest, prosecute EVERYONE complicit in the JAN 6 committee lies
4. Keep flow of information coming.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lummy and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:31 pm

Elon Musk accused Jan. 6 House committee members of “misleading the public” following the release of new Jan. 6 footage.

In a response to a tweet that criticized former Reps. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) for lying, Musk blasted the lawmakers for withholding evidence for “partisan political reasons.”

“Besides misleading the public,” Musk tweeted early Tuesday morning, “they withheld evidence for partisan political reasons that sent people to prison for far more serious crimes than they committed.”

“That is deeply wrong, legally and morally,” he added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/musk-blasts-jan-6-committee-cheney-kinzinger-and-schiff-withheld-evidence-for-partisan-political-reasons/ar-AA18jVg3?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e09fb04ce4e6441693a1c5425c5c7880&ei=29
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:34 pm

Well geez! I sat down to watch the rest of this video and it's been taken down with comments deleted and turned off?

Video unavailable
This video contains content from FOX News Network, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:39 pm

Maybe it's just me? I found this one though.

Red Lily
Red Lily

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:50 pm

2:38

Charlie Hurt tells Tucker the media’s narrative about January 6 ‘is truly sick’

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:35 am

Chuck Schumer attacks ‘shameful’ Fox News over use of January 6 footage – live.

LIVE – Updated at 20:51

Senate majority leader accuses host Tucker Carlson of ‘manipulating’ images of Capitol attack provided by House speaker Kevin McCarthy.

Closing summary

20:51
We’re closing the US politics blog now, after a day in which Tucker Carlson’s ears must have been ringing loudly.

The rightwing Fox News host copped a barrage of criticism, from Democrats, the White House, the family of a fallen law enforcement officer, and even Republican senate minority leader Mitch McConnell for his skewed presentation of footage of the January 6 Capitol riot.

The videos were controversially gifted to Carlson by a generous congressional benefactor in the form of Republican speaker Kevin McCarthy, and he aired some of them on Monday night, portraying a violent mob of Donald Trump-incited rioters as “peaceful, orderly and meek” sightseers.

Here’s what else we followed today:

The White House lambasted Florida’s governor Ron DeSantis over the introduction on Tuesday of a bill that would further restrict the state’s abortion ban, from 15 to six weeks.

Karine Jean-Pierre, the White House press secretary, denounced as “a rumor” a report that the administration was considering reinstating a Trump-era immigration policy that would detain families at the southern border. But a number of Democrats say they are concerned.

Lloyd Austin, the defense secretary, made an unannounced trip to Iraq, promising to keep US military forces in the country, almost exactly two weeks before the 20th anniversary of the 2003 Iraq war that toppled Saddam Hussein.

A report claimed Democrats are growing fearful that a third-party candidate could take votes away from Joe Biden during the 2024 presidential election and hand Republican favorite and former president Trump a ticket back to the White House.

Biden laid out some of his budget plans in a guest opinion piece for the New York Times, highlighting the preservation of Medicare as a priority and bashing Republicans over benefits for future generations. The president will unveil his full budget on Thursday.

20:40
A military veteran accused of telling an undercover FBI agent about a plan to “wipe out” the nation’s Jewish population was convicted on Tuesday of storming the Capitol during the January 6 riot.

The Associated Press reports that Virginia resident Hatchet Speed, a former navy reservist assigned to an agency that operates spy satellites, will be sentenced on 8 May. He was convicted by US district court judge Trevor McFadden in a trial without a jury.

Speed was found guilty on all five charges, including a felony count of obstructing an official proceeding, namely the 6 January 2021 joint session of Congress to certify Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election.

The FBI recorded Speed’s conversations with an undercover agent more than a year after the riot, the AP reported. Speed told the agent that he marched to the Capitol with members of the far-right Proud Boys extremist group.

20:18
Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader in the US Senate, has criticised Fox News for misrepresenting the January 6 riot after his counterpart in the House gave Tucker Carlson exclusive access to 41,000 hours of security footage.

Asked by reporters if Kevin McCarthy had made a mistake, McConnell said: “My concern is how it was depicted, which was a different issue. Clearly the chief of the Capitol police, in my view, correctly describes what most of us witnessed firsthand on January 6.”

Carlson made first use of the footage on Monday night, seeking to portray the Capitol rioters as peaceful protesters.

In fact, on 6 January 2021 supporters of Donald Trump stormed the Capitol after he told them to “fight like hell” in service of his lie that his defeat by Joe Biden was the result of electoral fraud.

The riot was an attempt to stop certification of that result. It failed, but nine deaths have been linked to the attack, including suicides among law enforcement.

Carlson’s broadcast stoked outrage among Democrats and those who survived the attack or lost family members through it.

Chuck Schumer, the Democratic Senate majority leader, blasted Carlson for creating “one of the most shameful hours we have ever seen on cable television” and showing “contempt for the facts, disregard of the risks, and knowing full well he was lying to his audience”.

Carlson, Schumer said, “told the bald-faced lie that the Capitol attack, which we all saw with our own eyes, somehow was not an attack at all”.

In what counted for strong remarks from a very cautious, not to say ruthlessly partisan operator, McConnell added: “It was a mistake, in my view, for Fox News to depict this in a way that is completely at variance with what our chief law enforcement official here at the Capitol thinks.”

More at the link ... https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/chuck-schumer-attacks-shameful-fox-news-over-use-of-january-6-footage-live/ar-AA18jMUj?cvid=5d1ea4a150a14cf5b60e3984ca8be3eb&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=10
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next