Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are ALL White People Racists?

+6
vege57
Lummy
Crusader
Sprintcyclist
Casey Jones
HawkTheSlayer
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are ALL White People Racists? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are ALL White People Racists?

Post by RV Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:02 am

Casey Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:I am, But if I did a DNA test I could find I'm not white ?

Do a PCR test.

It will show anything you want it to show.   As we learned in the Wu Flu shit-show...

CORRECTION! It will show anything the Democrats want it to show!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:38 am

The Chinese government has access to any sort of test you take (PCR, DNA, etc.). That way they can attempt to craft bio/chemical-weapons that target Americans. I'm sure that the Demented in chief will help fund their 'research' using OUR tax dollars...
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:41 pm

RV wrote:The Chinese government has access to any sort of test you take (PCR, DNA, etc.). That way they can attempt to craft bio/chemical-weapons that target Americans. I'm sure that the Demented in chief will help fund their 'research' using OUR tax dollars...

What the hell can you do?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:13 am

Casey Jones wrote:
RV wrote:The Chinese government has access to any sort of test you take (PCR, DNA, etc.). That way they can attempt to craft bio/chemical-weapons that target Americans. I'm sure that the Demented in chief will help fund their 'research' using OUR tax dollars...

What the hell can you do?

Not much however, there are a few things that patriots can do. 1) Never, EVER purchase one of those PCR, DNA or 'home ancestry' kits 2) Realize that your purchases and/or money have power to support or encourage things that you value 3) Be mindful and deliberate about the purchases you make 4) Read the fine print and make certain that something hasn't been slipped in there (cameras on TV's, etc.) 5) Do not be afraid to boycott a place of business that opposes your values or has gone 'woke' for convenience sake 6) Never, EVER purchase one of those 'personal assistants' unless you enjoy every word/sound in your home being recorded and sent 7) Vote in EVERY election before that right is taken away

There may be more but, my mind has gone blank for the moment.
RV
RV

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:50 pm

I saw a movie last nite..hidden figures...about 3 black women in particular who were working for NASA in Hampton Virginia and how racist Virginia was/is.    There was footage of John Glenn after his trip in outer space and he was giving the....egads...white supremacy hand signal.    I guess that went right along with the racism in the film.

Are ALL White People Racists? - Page 3 GettyImages-476974335-1920x1483

not john glenn but just wanted to post this to show that RACIST White supremacist hand signal. LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:36 pm

Yeah, if you were born "White" you are of course a racist. If you are "White" and hire ANYONE except a person who is not "White", you are a racist. If you are "White" and take a job, you are a "racist". If you buy anything for yourself or your family, you are a "racist". If you are "White" and own a home or a car, you are a "racist". If you are "White" and have not committed suicide for your "racist" life, you are a "racist". If you don't grovel and bow to everyone who isn't "White" you are a "racist". If you are "White" and judge anyone else based upon their skin color, ethnicity, race or origin, you are a "racist". If you are a Republican, a Conservative, a Trump supporter, related to President Trump in any way, a Christian or are not a lock step Democrat, you are a "racist".
RV
RV

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3