Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are ALL White People Racists?

+6
vege57
Lummy
Crusader
Sprintcyclist
Casey Jones
HawkTheSlayer
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are ALL White People Racists? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are ALL White People Racists?

Post by RV Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:27 pm

It all depends on who you ask. Ask a Democrat and they will tell you that anyone who has "white" skin is "racist", this is especially true if they vote Republican. If you ask a Democrat about "white Republicans", they are all "white supremacists", "bigots", "haters" and people who want dirty air and filthy water. Ask a Democrat about "abortion" and they will tell you that it is a "right". Ask any Democrat and they will tell you that people do not have a "right" to defend themselves, own a firearm or choose whether to get the WuFlu "Vaccine" or not. It's funny how Democrats believe they have a "right" to murder a child but, I should not be allowed to choose whether I let some "doctor" inject unknown substances into my veins or defend myself...

When I was growing up, I was always taught that humans regardless of their skin color were 'ALL the same'. We were taught that you weren't supposed to judge on skin color. Now however, the Democrats are teaching is that if someone is 'White" that you ARE supposed to judge them on skin color...

Last edited by RV on Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:47 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:The Left is EVIL.

They want chaos and war.  International thermonuclear war.  Civil war.  Race war.

ANYTHING to get people at each others' throats.

why do you think that is.  What do they hope to gain from that?

Davos knows that the Debt Collapse is going to happen. A war masks it and gives the opportunity for "alternative" explanations. Gee, it was WAR. Everything got BLOWED UP. THAT is why our fiat currencies collapsed. Here, we'll start a DIGITAL money supply...FedNow, soon to be FedCoin.

A second, darker part of it, is the same reason they want us all to take the poison Jab. They BELIEVE in Thomas Malthus. They BELIEVE the Club of Rome - its edicts that the population need be 95-percent culled. Thermonuclear war makes it easy, and deflects the blame.

Third, is, I'm convinced, they like chaos. When they can stand away from it. It's like a spectator sport for them.

And destructive chaos is (they think) non-threatening. Nobody gonna steal their power or their gold when those people are killing each other.

Typical of their moron mindset that they don't ask themselves, "Then, what?" They haven't studied enough history or economics to know that poor societies, and a poor world, destroyed, with people grubbing out a bare existence...those people don't have legions of Elites lording over them, with jets, homes in Davos, homes in the Cayman Islands, and legions of flunkies.

Even medieval kings, stank. They were dirty. They ate poorly. Infant mortality was as high with nobility as with peasantry.

Davos' elites don't know that, but it appears, they will learn - the hard way.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:44 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

They want chaos and war.  International thermonuclear war.  Civil war.  Race war.

why do you think that is.  What do they hope to gain from that?

Davos knows that the Debt Collapse is going to happen.  A war masks it and gives the opportunity for "alternative" explanations.  Gee, it was WAR.  Everything got BLOWED UP.  THAT is why our fiat currencies collapsed.  Here, we'll start a DIGITAL money supply...FedNow, soon to be FedCoin.

A second, darker part of it, is the same reason they want us all to take the poison Jab.  They BELIEVE in Thomas Malthus.  They BELIEVE the Club of Rome - its edicts that the population need be 95-percent culled.  Thermonuclear war makes it easy, and deflects the blame.

Third, is, I'm convinced, they like chaos.  When they can stand away from it.  It's like a spectator sport for them.

And destructive chaos is (they think) non-threatening.  Nobody gonna steal their power or their gold when those people are killing each other.

Typical of their moron mindset that they don't ask themselves, "Then, what?"  They haven't studied enough history or economics to know that poor societies, and a poor world, destroyed, with people grubbing out a bare existence...those people don't have legions of Elites lording over them, with jets, homes in Davos, homes in the Cayman Islands, and legions of flunkies.

Even medieval kings, stank.  They were dirty.  They ate poorly.  Infant mortality was as high with nobility as with peasantry.

Davos' elites don't know that, but it appears, they will learn - the hard way.

I believe you are correct on most of it. I saw a recent study about where all the metals used in "electric vehicles" comes from, you guessed it, CHINA. Guess who installed Biden? CHINA! Guess who has made the Bidens wealthy? CHINA! Who floated a spy balloon over United States Nuclear installations? CHINA! Who has replaced U.S. currency in many/most countries? CHINA! Who is buying up vast amounts of our farm land? CHINA! Who packages most/all of the food here in the United States? CHINA! Where does most of the stock in our stores come from? CHINA! Who has taken over 'negotiations' for 'peace' with numerous countries? CHINA! Who has a vast military? CHINA! Who wants to replace the United States and who has virtually done so under the buffoon's 'leadership'? CHINA! Where did the WuFlu come from? CHINA! Where do most U.S. 'Vaccines' and 'medications' come from? CHINA! Who has aspirations of world dominance? CHINA! It's pretty clear to me...
RV
RV

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:59 am

I am, But if I did a DNA test I could find I'm not white ?
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:00 am

Skin colour is such a blunt tool
vege57
vege57

Daily Bread and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:45 am

Well since 'feelings' are more important to Democrats than science or facts, I FEEL like a black woman so that is what I 'identify' as at this moment.

Last edited by RV on Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:33 pm

A small percentage of whites(5-10%?) probably are in a daily mindset that because they're white they're superior but on the other side of the coin is the black (90%?) that is consistently acknowledging that they're black and suppressed by whites . Is it because of their upbringing and are told to distrust whitey or because they actually met the 5-10% white racist ,I don't know . I have to say that the blacks are fine and probably feel safer when they're with a crowd of whites than their own but to feel accepted in a black crowd ,they need to go along with an anti white feeling and to some extent it happens with whites also .
 Whites also admit and address their own problems but it doesn't seem to go that way with the black race . They can't get over , or maybe its a useful crutch , the slavery issue and until they face that problem it will always hold them back . The worlds populations all had slavery in their past and every color was enslaved at one time in history . Move on and get over it .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:51 pm

The goal is population reduction. This is to be expected.

EvilCat Breath

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:25 pm

vege57 wrote:I am, But if I did a DNA test I could find I'm not white ?

Do a PCR test.

It will show anything you want it to show. As we learned in the Wu Flu shit-show...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:54 am

Daily Bread wrote:A small percentage of whites(5-10%?) probably are in a daily mindset that because they're white they're superior but on the other side of the coin is the black (90%?) that is consistently acknowledging that they're black and suppressed by whites . Is it because of their upbringing and are told to distrust whitey or because they actually met the 5-10% white racist ,I don't know . I have to say that the blacks are fine and probably feel safer when they're with a crowd of whites than their own but to feel accepted in a black crowd ,they need to go along with an anti white feeling and to some extent it happens with whites also .
 Whites also admit and address their own problems but it doesn't seem to go that way with the black race . They can't get over , or maybe its a useful crutch , the slavery issue and until they face that problem it will always hold them back . The worlds populations all had slavery in their past and every color was enslaved at one time in history . Move on and get over it .

""Whites also admit and address their own problems but it doesn't seem to go that way with the black race ""

Most races of colour will always blame colonialism for the challenges they face, That is the long piece of string that they will run through their fingers for generations , Its the mindset they have been raised with
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next