Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White people use SIDEWALKS in a 'racist' way

2 posters

Go down

White people use SIDEWALKS in a 'racist' way Empty White people use SIDEWALKS in a 'racist' way

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu May 13, 2021 1:39 pm

Now, Kenny Allen, opinion editor of Northwestern University's student newspaper is attacking white people for "walk[ing] awkwardly on sidewalks because of their internalized racism," Campus Reform reported last week.

"When I first got to Northwestern, I wondered why walking around on campus could be so frustrating. Even when sidewalks were relatively empty, I would often have to walk way around people to pass without bumping into them." Allen wrote in an April column.

"At first, I chalked it up to the geographic diversity of the school; maybe the people that came to this school were used to different ways of moving through a public place. But after talking to my Black friends about my experience, they echoed it: people at this predominantly White school would not move out of our way on the sidewalk," he added.

continued:
https://www.wnd.com/2021/05/northwestern-student-jim-crow-blame-racist-way-white-people-use-sidewalks/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-newsletter&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=newsletter&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

White people use SIDEWALKS in a 'racist' way Empty Re: White people use SIDEWALKS in a 'racist' way

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu May 13, 2021 1:39 pm

I'm still waiting for the first moron to say the way white people breathe is racist...
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

White people use SIDEWALKS in a 'racist' way Empty Re: White people use SIDEWALKS in a 'racist' way

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu May 13, 2021 1:41 pm

Walk on the right, idiots. Problem solved.

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down