Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy!

+6
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
billy the kid
Daily Bread
JohnAdams76
Lummy
10 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy! - Page 2 Empty Re: Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy!

Post by billy the kid Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:04 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/other/cricket-australia-responds-after-indigenous-star-ash-gardner-s-criticism-of-january-26-game/ar-AA16CXpm?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a7cc3b3c89074f139bdd95cde73fcdac
Ash Gardiner... female indigenous cricketer...
Thats about all some of them are good for....ball sports...
Anyone see the recent sbs doco on the building of the great wall of china
Took hundreds of years...from one side of China to the other...
The indigenous (according to them) have been in Oz for millions
of years...
What did they ever build....
Sweet f..... all.......
All they have ever invented was a bent stick to throw at kangaroos to kill
them for food and the art of spitting around the outline of their hand
on a cave wall somewhere out at buttfuck.....
Ash...if you dont like playing on 26/1....f......off.....
No-one is going to miss you....
Fool......

Last edited by billy the kid on Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

billy the kid

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy! - Page 2 Empty Re: Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy!

Post by Red Lily Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:31 pm

I'm already fed up with it and the ABC is already stifling the voices of people like Warren Mundine and Jacinta Price who are against it. Aussie tax payers have to pay for that crap?

Albo said he would put it through regardless a few days ago and I was like affraid I think I saw it on Sky News. The left crutch media ignored it of course.

Albo has also said he will not give out details before the Referendum because that's what happened with the last Referendum for a republic and it failed. Too many details is bad? So no details to him means he's going to get a yes? Fat chance!

He might be the best to come out of that loony left party but he, and Bowen, are still both weasels. Albo only wants to go down in history as having done something woke no matter how destructive, divisive and stupid it is.

Much like saying sorry! Wasn't that a Rudd initiative? Rudd, who became very rich on the back of China, and is now the new Ambassador to the US. Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy! - Page 2 2928424190
Red Lily
Red Lily

Sprintcyclist and billy the kid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:54 am

From Warren Mundine ...

It’s no secret I don’t support the national Indigenous voice to Parliament. But if you follow the media on this topic you might think I’m unusual; that Indigenous Australians overwhelmingly support the idea. I speak to Indigenous people every day from all over the country. And I’ve found opinions vary widely. Some people support it. Some support it in a vague sense but haven’t really looked into it. Some oppose it (for different reasons, and you’d be surprised if I told you who this includes). And some simply don’t care; they think it’s the kind of thing that consumes political and legal types in the cities but isn’t of interest to them.

But the bigger challenge for the proposal is that a national Indigenous voice doesn’t reflect the way Indigenous Australians are. We aren’t one people and we don’t think of ourselves as one people. We think of ourselves in terms of the countries or nations we’re born into or descended from. Mine are Bundjalung through my father, and Gumbaynggirr and Yuin through my mother.

https://www.afr.com/politics/federal/why-a-national-voice-to-parliament-is-doomed-to-fail-20190909-p52pg7

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:03 am

The Voice won't fix this.  Neither will Albo!    

3:15

Nor this!

5:53

It's like Antifa in Atlanta.  Machetes work just as well as guns.  Drunk 13 year olds wielding machetes.  25 cases of DV every day in a population of 27,000.  Assaults, break ins, rapes, thefts and ram raids, knifings.  Some businesses have been broken into 40 times in the past couple of years.

Where's Albo?   Hanging out with Bill Gates to think up more ridiculous green energy policies.

NO to the Voice!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:55 am

i'll be voting against it

Sprintcyclist

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:55 pm

2:29

No to the Voice and no to treaty. We are Australians the lot of us!

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:10 pm

There are contradicting factors within this issue that the media
will not touch...they are way too controversial...and they are these...
An Indigenous Voice to Parliament referendum, whenever held
will be very difficult for the government to get over the line.
Im guessing that at present its 50/50 yes or no....
The fly in the ointment...(I could have used another phrase)
is the ongoing debacle in Alice Springs...which leads me to the
contradictory/controversial factor...
The issue of separating the children of Alice Springs from their
parents...
Surely a YES vote in this referendum would not see children
separated from their parents.
They cant all be placed in detention centres...
But what else is there to do..
Total alcohol bans will not work as indigenous parents
are incompetent when it comes to parenting.
The indigenous need to face facts...
A YES vote will not help their cause...
We all know that that problem is widespread throughout
Australia....always has been...always will be...
A few years ago we were all talking about indigenous problems
in Redfern...now its Alice Springs...and Townsville...and Mt Isa...
etc etc...
Nothing changes...
And throwing more money at the problem wont help...
Nor will a "voice" to parliament...

billy the kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:23 pm

As per the video, there was a community meeting in Alice Springs yesterday, 3000 locals black and white in unison, but it got broken up by a few violent progressive protestors. Albanese went to the tennis to drink beer instead.

They want to take a class action against the NT government and they should. The NT government are the morons who sold/leased Darwin Port to the Chinese.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:55 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/people-in-public-office-have-responsibility-not-to-spread-misinformation-about-voice/ar-AA16Ycc7?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=c77
I always piss myself laughing when a political grub comes out and tells us
not to spread misinformation...
Particularly when all THEY tell US is LIES.....

billy the kid

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:05 pm

No acknowledgment of Aboriginal country for Gold Coast council. Mayor says national anthem is 'enough'

An acknowledgement of country will not be introduced at Gold Coast City Council meetings this term, with a leading traditional owner saying "our identity feels rejected".

Typically a brief statement during a function or public meeting, an acknowledgement of country recognises the traditional custodians of the land where the event is taking place.

The City of Gold Coast is the largest council in Queensland that does not conduct an acknowledgement of country at its ordinary meetings, which instead begin with a prayer and the national anthem.

Other larger councils, including Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, Cairns and Townsville conduct acknowledgements of country.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/no-acknowledgment-of-aboriginal-country-for-gold-coast-council-mayor-says-national-anthem-is-enough/ar-AA170lEI?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=47246e20ad564adad1724c1f605b8583

It looks like the GC got something right @billy the kid Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy! - Page 2 3561531328

Red Lily
Red Lily

billy the kid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next