Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand is a deeply divided country on race following it’s 'Voice' to Parliament

+3
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Red Lily
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Zealand is a deeply divided country on race following it’s 'Voice' to Parliament Empty New Zealand is a deeply divided country on race following it’s 'Voice' to Parliament

Post by Red Lily Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:27 pm

New Zealand is a “deeply divided country” on race following its implementation of a Voice to Parliament, says Institute of Public Affairs’ John Storey.

“They call it co-governance; it’s another word for two nations in one,” he told Sky News host Rita Panahi.

“There was an opinion poll last year – 75 per cent of New Zealanders think that the country is more divided on racial issues than the year before.”

1:45

Take heed Australia. Racial separatism at its finest.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

New Zealand is a deeply divided country on race following it’s 'Voice' to Parliament Empty Re: New Zealand is a deeply divided country on race following it’s 'Voice' to Parliament

Post by 2cent Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:23 pm

I can't understand what the guy is saying. "Mary's" get priority? "Merries" Not sure what that means.

What I am fairly certain about is it's the government, or the PTB, pushing racial tension, just as they do here in the US. The last thing the PTB want is society in harmony.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

New Zealand is a deeply divided country on race following it’s 'Voice' to Parliament Empty Re: New Zealand is a deeply divided country on race following it’s 'Voice' to Parliament

Post by Red Lily Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:32 pm

2cent wrote:I can't understand what the guy is saying.  "Mary's" get priority?  "Merries"  Not sure what that means.

What I am fairly certain about is it's the government, or the PTB, pushing racial tension, just as they do here in the US.  The last thing the PTB want is society in harmony.

Maoris. The New Zealand indigenous.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:33 pm

Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:I can't understand what the guy is saying.  "Mary's" get priority?  "Merries"  Not sure what that means.

What I am fairly certain about is it's the government, or the PTB, pushing racial tension, just as they do here in the US.  The last thing the PTB want is society in harmony.

Maoris.  The New Zealand indigenous.
Aha. Thank you. Yup, more of, 'stir that pot.' I'm really getting to resent government.
2cent
2cent

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:36 pm

Maori's= indigenous peoples

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:50 pm

yes, maoris are an awful race

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:02 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:yes, maoris are an awful race

I know absolutely nothing about them. I understand the Aborigines of Australia immigrated during the last ice age.
Can you fill us in on what they are like?
Thanks

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:40 am

JMWinPR wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:yes, maoris are an awful race

I know absolutely nothing about them. I understand the Aborigines of Australia immigrated during the last ice age.
Can you fill us in on what they are like?
Thanks

So they didn't hop on a boat and sail to Oz from Africa? Cool.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:57 am

New Zealand is not Oz! It's another country separated by sea.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:38 am

He is probably referring to Maori's lol ,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next