Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy!

+6
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
billy the kid
Daily Bread
JohnAdams76
Lummy
10 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy! - Page 31 Empty Re: Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy!

Post by vege57 Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:14 am

billy the kid wrote:
vege57 wrote:Hi Bill, I hope the NZ experience had some influence in Aus voting down the voice , very divisive
Sad
Mate it had to have an influence....how much I dont know...
What I cant understand is that almost every state government in Oz is
considering a treaty, yet the senate rejects a call for an inquiry into
indigenous child abuse....
I dont get it....
Its almost like theyre reading the wrong play book.....
Treaties in every state....but no inquiry into child abuse....
An inquiry into child abuse doesnt give reparations I suppose.....
Treaties do....pardon my cynicism...
The whole thing stinks so much I can smell it from here......

Treaties are somewhere you dont want to go, , as it will be continually analyzed and clanged to suit the narrative of the day, it will became a pandora's box
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and billy the kid like this post

Back to top Go down

Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy! - Page 31 Empty Re: Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy!

Post by Red Lily Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:20 am

vege57 wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
vege57 wrote:Hi Bill, I hope the NZ experience had some influence in Aus voting down the voice , very divisive
Sad
I dont get it....

Treaties are somewhere you dont want to go, , as it will be continually analyzed and clanged to suit the narrative of the day, it will became a pandora's box

I really don't know much about treaties. I was told they be changed with the government of the day? I'm not sure about that though and the state governments will give away so much more land to them we'll be left with nothing anyway.

They should not be able to do that without approval of the residents of the state. They're already trying to push all the bowling clubs out to give the land to the Abos. It's disgraceful.
Red Lily
Red Lily

billy the kid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:41 am

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
Sad
I dont get it....

I really don't know much about treaties.  I was told they be changed with the government of the day?  I'm not sure about that though and the state governments will give away so much more land to them we'll be left with nothing anyway.

They should not be able to do that without approval of the residents of the state.  They're already trying to push all the bowling clubs out to give the land to the Abos.  It's disgraceful.

""They should not be able to do that without approval of the residents of the state. ""

When you open the door, the state will no longer ask you for your opinion , they will keep the interpretations in house
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:24 am

Shadow Fisheries, Forestry and Environment Minister Jonathon Duniam says the national anthem is for “all of us” and is not divisive or racist.

This comes as players on the Kangaroos NRL team refused to sing Australia’s national anthem, following the defeat of the Voice to Parliament referendum.

“The fact that there are some people who think it’s a bold and brave thing to do to stand there silently, bringing shame on your country as a matter of fact when you do that, I think is outrageous.

“The idea that people get upset by these things does not properly assess how resilient I think Australian people actually are.”

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/the-national-anthem-is-for-all-of-us-nrl-players-refuse-to-sing-after-voice-defeat/ar-AA1iqUp4?cvid=38bce044c7044721b464697c87f23513&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=9

I hope all of these idiot footballers lose their support base.  None of them have half a brain anyway.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:05 pm

1:28

‘Unbelievable’: Rock climbers threatened with $346,000 fine in Victoria.

“The story goes on to talk about how a lot of rock climbing in the Grampians has been banned because we want to protect Aboriginal rock art,” Mr Macpherson said.

“Even though some of this rock art has to be seen using X-ray glasses because it’s invisible to the naked eye.”

And they wonder why they lost?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:41 pm

Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy! - Page 31 Australia_US_China_16945_c0-251-6000-3749_s885x516

Albo in Washington. He doesn't even know the correct flag protocol.  The Australian national flag should ALWAYS be in the middle.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:00 pm

Red Lily wrote:Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy! - Page 31 Australia_US_China_16945_c0-251-6000-3749_s885x516

Albo in Washington.  He doesn't even know the correct flag protocol.  The Australian national flag should ALWAYS be in the middle.

Australian 'Voice' in Parliament - Leftist Lunacy! - Page 31 Th-22910

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31