Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Elder Claims the Australian Military is Injecting Her People Against Their Will; “THEY’RE KILLING US!”

+2
Red Lily
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Elder Claims the Australian Military is Injecting Her People Against Their Will; “THEY’RE KILLING US!” Empty URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Elder Claims the Australian Military is Injecting Her People Against Their Will; “THEY’RE KILLING US!”

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:00 pm

I have an urgent update to our report yesterday on the COVID-19 Gulags in Australia.

Unconfirmed reports are circulating across the internet that the Australian military is force injecting Aboriginals in Northern Australia against their will.

June Mills, an Aboriginal elder in Northern Australia, made horrific claims of the Australian government force inoculating her people.

Mills stated her brothers and sisters are petrified from the events and made a desperate plea to the world for help.

Trending: UPDATE: Lin Wood Responds To Kyle Rittenhouse Allegations

In her call for help, Mills shouts with rage, “they’re killing us,” and states it’s a “program of elimination.”

Mills states she’s unable to make contact with her people in Binjari and surrounding communities.

Watch her call for help below:

Watch this longer clip of Mills on Facebook

Mills made additional pleas and stated children are being inoculated against their will and people unable to get food in the surrounding communities.

Follow on Telegram @WeLoveTrumpNoah
She stated the Australian military has committed crimes against humanity against their people and issued a call to help from the world.

abc.net.au reported these abysmal living conditions for the Aboriginal communities perpetuated by the Australian government:

The Aboriginal community of around 130 people is now in a hard lockdown after nine COVID-19 cases were discovered in neighbouring Binjari, just on the other side of the river.

No-one in either community is allowed to leave their homes or their yards.

The outbreak now stands at 35, with three people in hospital.

Authorities are preparing to find “a lot” more cases in Binjari and Rockhole and say the harsh restrictions are necessary because the threat to lives is “extreme”.

At the time Mr Rogers spoke to ABC on the weekend, the case numbers were not known, but he was already very worried.

Two of his family members had been taken to Howard Springs as close contacts of a positive COVID-19 case.

Mr Rogers loves his community, but the housing is not good.

His neighbours refer to his place as “the one with the broken fence”.

His house has three bedrooms, but he said at least eight people were living there.

Most of them sleep on the floor in the living room.

Human rights organizations must immediately investigate these disturbing claims in the Northern Territory based on the urgency of Mills’ pleas for help.

If there’s no investigation to confirm or deny the authenticity of the claims, it’s a dark day for humanity and an unprecedented step in COVID tyranny.

Here’s a backup on Rumble in case her call to the world is censored by Big Tech:

Go to link to view video:
https://welovetrump.com/2021/11/23/urgent-australian-aboriginal-elder-claims-the-australian-military-is-injecting-her-people-against-their-will-theyre-killing-us/?utm_source=newsletter_randy&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=newsletter_randy

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Elder Claims the Australian Military is Injecting Her People Against Their Will; “THEY’RE KILLING US!” Empty Re: URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Elder Claims the Australian Military is Injecting Her People Against Their Will; “THEY’RE KILLING US!”

Post by Red Lily Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:17 pm

Traditional Owners in the Northern Territory have denied claims the Australian army is physically forcing remote residents into taking the COVID-19 vaccine and removing children from communities.

A number of posts on social media claimed that the defence force was holding down Aboriginal people, including children, and vaccinating them against their will, with mentions of the communities Ramingining, Oenpelli (Ganbalanya), Wadeye and Binjari.  

The posts also said there was no confirmation of the events occurring as “the government is controlling the communications.”

Traditional Owners in Binjari and Rockhole expressed their disappointment in the allegations.

“People are very hurt by the untrue comments being made in the media and social media about their situation,” they said in a statement to NITV News, provided via the Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service.

“We are in lockdown because we're in the biggest fight of our lives. We don't need people out there creating another flood for us.”

“People on social media saying that our people are being mistreated need to realise their comments are hurting the very people they claim to care about.”

Kunwinjku man Andy Garnarrandj, a local council chairperson in Gunbalanya, also flatly denied the claims.

“It's not happening here. I don't see any military around this community,” Mr Garnarradj told NITV News.

“This is the first time I heard that when I happened to be watching Tiktok this morning.”  

Mr Garnarradj said the only people driving around during the town’s lockdown are the local police.

“There’s no army trucks driving around or removing people or forcing people to get the vaccine,” he said.  

URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Elder Claims the Australian Military is Injecting Her People Against Their Will; “THEY’RE KILLING US!” West_arnhem_regional_councils_gunbalanya_chairperson_and_centrelink_agent_andy_garnarradj

NITV News has also reached out to the communities of Ramingining and Wadeye.

NT Labor Senator Malarndirri McCarthy, a Yanyuwa woman from Borroloola whose family members are among the Territory’s infected, called for a stop to “disappointing” negative messaging.

“I've not heard of anything other than people being assisted in the right way,” she said.

“There is no segregating of people here in a way that hasn't been talked about with all those people involved.

Ms McCarthy said the spread of unconfirmed information is creating division in a situation that is "traumatic enough" for families who know that COVID is in their communities.

“They need support in the right way in working together in bringing people together, not dividing them and terrorising them with messages that are just simply untrue,” she said.

URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Elder Claims the Australian Military is Injecting Her People Against Their Will; “THEY’RE KILLING US!” 11f8f6b9-f5c0-4b5f-aecd-fc197d4e7656_1637795288

https://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/article/2021/11/24/nt-traditional-owners-deny-reports-army-forcing-vaccinations

From the Abos themselves.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Elder Claims the Australian Military is Injecting Her People Against Their Will; “THEY’RE KILLING US!” Empty Re: URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Elder Claims the Australian Military is Injecting Her People Against Their Will; “THEY’RE KILLING US!”

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:22 pm

Australia has built "covid camps" and are hustling people who have tested positive, and those in contact with them off to confinement for undetermined times... So frankly, I'm not sure I believe this one.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:56 pm

That's not true.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:31 pm

Red Lily wrote:That's not true.

PROVE it.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:36 pm

You are choosing to believe a drunk ranting Aboriginal woman with no teeth and a beard whose rant originated on Chinese TikTok.

I choose to believe the Aboriginal Elders of these communities, as per the article I posted, who say it is NOT happening.

Here's a typical Abo camp in the outback.  

URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Elder Claims the Australian Military is Injecting Her People Against Their Will; “THEY’RE KILLING US!” ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP

One of these 'camps' at Borroloola is home to only 773 people, including children.   Their local pub sells 70,000 cans of beer per week!  Do the math there!

If truth be told, they should be rounded up and hosed down and their children taken into care because a HUGE percentage of these children suffer from STDs. Covid is the least of their problems.

Last edited by Red Lily on Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:39 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:Australia has built "covid camps" and are hustling people who have tested positive, and those in contact with them off to confinement for undetermined times...  So frankly, I'm not sure I believe this one.

Why not?
You believe every other fake news you can find.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:58 pm

Red Lily wrote:You are choosing to believe a drunk ranting Aboriginal woman with no teeth and a beard whose rant originated on Chinese TikTok.

I choose to believe the Aboriginal Elders of these communities, as per the article I posted, who say it is NOT happening.

URGENT: Australian Aboriginal Elder Claims the Australian Military is Injecting Her People Against Their Will; “THEY’RE KILLING US!” ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP

One of these 'camps' at Borroloola is home to only 773 people, including children.   Their local pub sells 70,000 cans of beer per week!  Do the math there!

If truth be told, they should be rounded up and hosed down and their children taken into care because a HUGE percentage of these children suffer from STDs.  Covid is the least of their problems.

Wow, are those beer cans? The children suffer from STD's?

Abby08
Abby08

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:59 pm

Abby08 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:You are choosing to believe a drunk ranting Aboriginal woman with no teeth and a beard whose rant originated on Chinese TikTok.

If truth be told, they should be rounded up and hosed down and their children taken into care because a HUGE percentage of these children suffer from STDs.  Covid is the least of their problems.

Wow, are those beer cans? The children suffer from STD's?

Yes and yes!
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:27 am

Making some arrogant ASSUMPTIONS there. Do you KNOW this woman, to say she's drunk? Do you think EVERYONE can afford dental care? I'm missing 2 teeth myself, does that make me unbelieveable? Where do you get your "facts"? Their children suffer from STDs? Last I heard, unless it's really advanced STDs can be reversed/cured, jabs can't, so seriously? Covid is t he least of their problems? You're starting to sound like Sprint... I wasn't aware you were a native of the outback.....>? PS: a LOT of older women develop a "beard" in their later years due to less estrogen in their system. I'm rather surprised at you Red for making such bizarre judgements.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next