Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The systems under which we live.

+9
vege57
Daily Bread
Cotton
Red Lily
2cent
Sprintcyclist
HawkTheSlayer
Crusader
Calypso Jones
13 posters

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

Go down

The systems under which we live. - Page 43 Empty Re: The systems under which we live.

Post by Red Lily Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:07 pm

The right regarding China   ...

Former Prime Minister Scott Morrison recently spoke at the Global Opinion Leaders Summit in Tokyo where he called for cooperation to counter China’s spread in the region and framed AUKUS and the Quad as key to maintaining regional security.

“He’s said similar things when he was the prime minister and I think Beijing and the PLA … hearing these speeches from people in democracies tells them two things,” Mr Shoebridge said.

“One, it gives them the very clear message that Scott Morrison gave that China’s behaviour is causing China increasing problems in more of the world as the rest of us notice.

"And two, in democracies, lots of people get a say and have a public position to speak from, including former prime ministers.”

The left regarding China   ...

Former Prime Minister Paul Keating labelled a visit to Taiwan from US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi as “foolish, dangerous and unnecessary”.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/paul-keating-way-out-of-sync-with-majority-of-australians-who-have-doubts-about-china/ar-AA1066hz?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=c60dbebd90204b9496666867e3ee305a

Keating is way out of sync like all leftists.  I CANNOT stand that man!  Never have and never will. The left worship him.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

The systems under which we live. - Page 43 Empty Re: The systems under which we live.

Post by Red Lily Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:05 pm

Rainbow lights canned at Melbourne's Shrine of Remembrance after staff receive tirade of hateful abuse.

Melbourne's Shrine of Remembrance will no longer be lit up in rainbow colours, after staff received a tirade of hateful abuse.

The solemn shrine, a striking symbol honouring the sacrifice of everyone who has served, was set to be bathed in rainbow light as a celebration of LGBTIQ+ personnel in the armed forces.

But plans for the colourful display on Sunday have now been cancelled after staff received "sustained abuse and threats".

The special last post service will still go ahead, with the Pride flag set to be raised during the service - the first time a rainbow flag will ever have been raised at the Shrine.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/rainbow-lights-canned-at-melbournes-shrine-of-remembrance/cfbb31ec-66ed-4b13-b6ab-804dd404ebab

Some of the comments   ...

I'm a lesbian of over 50, and I'm increasingly alarmed at the direction the lgbtqqiia+and your uncle's fetish mob is going. Most of my gay and lesbian acquaintances don't want anything to do with this shameful, bullying group. We are speaking up and working against it. We have equality under the law, and for what it's worth, I supported civil unions, not marriage, which to my mind is about protecting children. The disgusting displays of BDSM and in your face sexuality at pride have nothing to do with civil rights and everything to do with breaking sexual safeguarding. Let sexuality stay in the bedroom. Don't force opinions on others. This is sexual grooming on a grand scale. I'm glad it was stopped.

How disrespectful to do that in the first place, this is coming from someone who is gay to. The world has gone mad!

I am so so tired of this woke BS and the disrespectful hijacking of every damn event.  Remembrance is to commemorate fallen soldiers who fought and died for our freedoms, regardless of sex or sexuality, and NOT to celebrate gayness and sexuality.

The lights have been canned but they are still going to raise the rainbow flag and I strongly object to that too!  Stupid leftists.

I have absolutely NO tolerance for this idiocy.  None!

This is a disgrace.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and billy the kid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:40 pm

Totally agree....
And right on cue last night we were all treated to a delightful
movie on channel 9 entitled "Kinky Boots"...
Not that I watched it...
All about a drag queen or whatever...
Next week we will be treated to another episode of "First Dates"
where they will attempt to brainwash us further with the spectacle
of gays and lesbians on dates....
The emphasis of course is that this is quite "normal".....
Not that I will watch it...
Maybe time to put an axe through the idiot box and spend the rest
of my life at Lightning Ridge looking for opals....
Just kidding of course....

billy the kid

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:05 pm

Details about a proposed Indigenous Voice to parliament will not be known before a referendum on the issue, Prime Minister Anthony Albanese says, arguing he does not want a repeat of the failed 1999 republic referendum.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/detail-of-indigenous-voice-to-come-after-referendum-albanese-20220731-p5b5zj.html

How many people are going to blindly vote yes in a referendum they know nothing about? Bizarro world.
Red Lily
Red Lily

billy the kid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:15 pm

A piece of legislation has passed its first reading here today that will make it illegal to sell tobacco to anyone born after 2009
vege57
vege57

Red Lily and billy the kid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:18 pm

It will be left to those who oppose this Voice..(insert here "noise")
to alert the sheep to what it really is....
A push by the indigenous to gain more power and a push
by the looney left to further divide this country.
It will be passed off by Albanese as an attempt to "unite"
Will the "alert" occur....
Probably not...those doing the "alerting" will be seen to
be racist and will therefore cease and desist...
Hopefully the referendum will return a "no" vote...

billy the kid

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:43 pm

vege57 wrote:A piece of legislation has passed its first reading here today that will make it illegal to sell tobacco to anyone born after 2009  

affraid
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:51 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:A piece of legislation has passed its first reading here today that will make it illegal to sell tobacco to anyone born after 2009  

affraid

These clowns are fucken dangerous, One can only hope they will get kicked next year, The polls are certainly pointing to a change of gov //
vege57
vege57

Red Lily and billy the kid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:53 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

affraid

These clowns are fucken dangerous, One can only hope they will get kicked next year, The polls are certainly pointing to a change of gov //

I hope you're right.  If I recall correctly you hoped that last time but she got voted back.  Musta been the hijab.

She wants Australia to keep all the NZ criminals here instead of sending them back and Albanese is/was stupid enough to agree.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:09 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

affraid

I hope you're right.  If I recall correctly you hoped that last time but she got voted back.  Musta been the hijab.

She wants Australia to keep all the NZ criminals here instead of sending them back and Albanese is/was stupid enough to agree.

""If I recall correctly you hoped that last time but she got voted back"'

There was a lot of shit happening last time, they had people scared shitless about covid and the green party and a weak opposition so I think people stuck with what the knew
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next