Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHS Partnered with Social Media Surveillance Systems Delivering Mutual Benefits

2 posters

Go down

DHS Partnered with Social Media Surveillance Systems Delivering Mutual Benefits Empty DHS Partnered with Social Media Surveillance Systems Delivering Mutual Benefits

Post by 2cent Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:11 am

This is an exhaustive read on the machinations behind, and along with, the government's influence and interactions with social media; the goal being to control the information that did - or did not - flow.
I haven't finished reading it yet, but that shouldn't be any reason to keep you from reading it.  A start:

DHS Partnered Social Media Surveillance Systems Delivering Mutual Benefits
December 9, 2022 | Sundance | 152 Comments

Thesis: Begin with The End in Mind – The U.S. Government control over social media though DHS was going to surface eventually.  The people who constructed the systems knew exposure would eventually come.  Two CENSORSHIP lawsuits, one filed by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai in 2020 [LINK], and another filed by Missouri Attorney General in May 2022 [STATE OF MISSOURI ET AL VERSUS JOSEPH R BIDEN JR ET AL], were going to push the relationship between DHS and social media into the public consciousness; mitigation efforts would be needed.

The timing of the Twitter purchase by Elon Musk, initially triggered via major stock purchase in April 2022, must be considered with the overlay of these two sunlight lawsuits.  Regardless of who owned Twitter, the nature of DHS controlling a backdoor portal into the content of social media was going to surface – as it has been unfolding from the two referenced censorship lawsuits.

The Twitter Files represent a gateway of discovery into how government assisted creating “Oligarchical Systems.” Surveillance systems delivering mutual benefits called public-private partnerships were formed.  Readers here are months ahead of where the arc of this story is destined.  However, oligarchical beneficiaries will always defend the system against rogue oligarchs who become a threat.

~Snip~
I am going to explain how the Intelligence Branch works: (1) to control every other branch of government; (2) how it functions as an entirely independent branch of government with no oversight; (3) how and why it was created to be independent from oversight; (4) what is the current mission of the IC Branch, and most importantly (5) who operates it.
Like I said, it's thorough.  Very much worth the read as it from one of the most dependable sources out there:  Sundance, from Conservative Treehouse, aka, The Last Refuge.  I hope you'll read it.  It'll give you insight into the how's and why's the government pretty well took over social media, and what they're doing with it.  

As an aside, it helps me have even more fun with watching the DC nitwits' attempts to get at Musk.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/12/09/dhs-partnered-social-media-surveillance-systems-delivering-mutual-benefits/#more-240733
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

DHS Partnered with Social Media Surveillance Systems Delivering Mutual Benefits Empty Re: DHS Partnered with Social Media Surveillance Systems Delivering Mutual Benefits

Post by RV Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:58 am

There are Communists in our government who have been secretly working against us all along. It's been happening since I was a kid and it's even more so today. The whole scamdemic, the "Vaccine". "mandates", gun control, false flag events, school shootings, assassinations, etc., etc., etc.

It all comes down to MONEY, wealth and fame. There are people (i.e. Demented in chief, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, et al), who would sell their own Mother for money, wealth or fame.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down