Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The systems under which we live.

+9
vege57
Daily Bread
Cotton
Red Lily
2cent
Sprintcyclist
HawkTheSlayer
Crusader
Calypso Jones
13 posters

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

Go down

The systems under which we live. - Page 2 Empty Re: The systems under which we live.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:18 am

Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:My heart goes out to you, Billy.  You were wondering how it's going elsewhere.  Here in the U.S., it's getting troublesome.  I was only half prepared for the pinch I knew I'd feel the last time I visited the grocery store.  Near fell flat on my face to see bathroom tissue at THIRTY-TWO DOLLARS!!!  (30 mega rolls. 861 sq ft.)
I haven't needed to buy meat in a while, so I've no idea where that's at.  I'm very thankful that our home and vehicles are paid off.  I worry for our children.

I'm frightfully angry, because, as we all know, this was all entirely UNNECESSARY!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  
A 2lb bag of shredded cheese went up $1.

A 20oz loaf of bread at Wal-Mart was still 88 cents last week. Private label(Food Club brand) bread at the independent supermarket jumped from $1.29 to $1.59 for a 20oz loaf.
All meat is up. I only buy what's on sale.

I buy the Walmart sandpaper, toilet paper! 1000 sheets . That's 1000 shits in Mexico speak! The systems under which we live. - Page 2 773625082
Single ply. 16 roll pack. It lasts a long time. Lol. It was still $9.96.

Geez, that's expensive for single ply.  Expensive shits (sheets).  How many of those sheets do you have to use to stop your fingers going through?

4 ply all the way here!   20 rolls for $12 and they last a long time too Lol.

Ooops I just checked.  It's gone up $1.  It's now $13 for 20!   Ggggrrr!

About 60 cents a roll.
I don't count sheets. I'm a wadder, not a folder.

Good TP is very expensive. All paper products are these days.

I'm going to have to subsribe to the newspaper just to have something to wipe my ass.

Back to top Go down

The systems under which we live. - Page 2 Empty Re: The systems under which we live.

Post by Cotton Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:06 pm

I don't need toilet paper. I drag my ass on the carpet like a dog does
Cotton
Cotton

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:10 pm

I havent had a problem buying toilet paper yet..
..although petrol (gas) has been rising...
I was going to post a comment about the ludicrous system in Australian
Real Estate where "Vendor" bids keeping pumping up the prices at auctions
but Im not sure if anyone is really that interested....
Probably a waste of time....

billy the kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:32 pm

Vendor bidding should be outlawed. The vendor is supposedly only allowed one bid to bump up the price but I doubt it can ever be established whether it's vendor bidding going on or dummy bidding (which is against the law) because RE Agents are shonky.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and billy the kid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:39 am

What inflation ? I listen to CNN
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:50 am

Daily Bread wrote:What inflation ? I listen to CNN

The doll.

Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:51 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:y'all need to start shooting people...oh...that's right.  No guns.

Luckily we still have a few guns circulating in NZ, A couple of million would be a good estimate , The police have no idea how many as we don't have a register of firearms ,
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:07 am

Toothpaste is said to be prepping for a price hike.    When that happens just remember that Baking soda is a good alternative and no fluoride.    

You know what this looks like to me.   Somebody taking advantage of a crisis..putin destroying biden crime family holdings, US bioweapons labs, etc, in order to increase the price on goods like they did sugar.   Seen what that is now?? mayonaise, and BREAD...yesterday...4.00 a loaf in Walmart.   That's why i don't buy bread there.  Flour is going up.   Fertilizer.   They don't have to do as Stalin and tell you you can't grow anything.  All they gotta do is make it really hard to get fertilizer, weed and insect killer and seeds.  Do you know what peas and corn seed is selling for now!!

light bulbs, toilet paper, cleaning agents. All up. Meats. Now we'll go vegetarian i'll wager so get your beans and rice NOW.
I'm at nearly 4.oo a gallon for gas. this son of a bitch nitwit for a president we have is going to destroy this country..but first us.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:09 am

i use a stick to pry it out
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:05 am

Hey jirqoa.    Let's talk about the connection between Russian and Ukraine and China and HOngKong.   Tell me what you know.

The world is 'cancelling' russia over Ukraine and giving Chiner a free pass with hong kong and taiwan.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next