Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet

+3
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet - Page 6 Empty Re: News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet

Post by Red Lily Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:42 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet - Page 6 8hj22p

Do you have a real link for that? I can't find anything about it.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet - Page 6 Empty Re: News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:54 pm

Red Lily wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet - Page 6 8hj22p

Do you have a real link for that?  I can't find anything about it.

I looked at both DDG and Qwant and all i could find of significance was the fact that the US Supreme Courtdeclined to hear the case about a year ago.

This must be very recent and it looks like the Pennsylvania courts decided to hear the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:12 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Do you have a real link for that?  I can't find anything about it.

I looked at both DDG and Qwant and all i could find of significance was the fact that the US Supreme Courtdeclined to hear the case about a year ago.

This must be very recent and it looks like the Pennsylvania courts decided to hear the case.

I can't find anything about it and certainly nothing with DJT as a co-defendant. I'd prefer a real link to a meme.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:49 pm

Brutally beaten woman escapes her captor and hides in convenience store bathroom until police arrive....They catch her abductor.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 22, 2024 9:12 pm

https://www.livescience.com/health/genetics/the-same-genetic-mutations-behind-gorillas-small-penises-may-hinder-fertility-in-men

News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet - Page 6 2812882407
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 25, 2024 10:48 pm

https://rumble.com/v4xet6x-man-exploring-western-colorado-desert-thinks-he-may-have-stumbled-on-a-seri.html

man exploring colorado desert thinks he has stumbled onto a serial killer venue.  Small not easily accessible lake in middle of desert with pairs of matching multisized shoes found all around the lake. Police aren't interested.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Jun 22, 2024 3:24 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Brutally beaten woman escapes her captor and hides in convenience store bathroom until police arrive....They catch her abductor.

They caught her abductor but, what did the Prosecutor plea deal down to?

There is no sentence, prison term, incarceration nor penalty that would in any way make up for the terror this woman dealt with EVERY DAY or her ordeal. Just because she is free now does not mean that she won't relive the trauma, torture, fear and panic that she faced every day for the rest of her life.

Criminals at best serve a sentence imposed by the courts and are let free as having paid their debt to society, the victim pays for the rest of their life.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:50 am

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:53 am

https://www.delcotimes.com/2023/01/26/u-s-supreme-court-declines-to-hear-2020-election-case-filed-by-delaware-county-residents/

SC wouldn't hear it. naturally.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6