Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet

+2
2cent
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet Empty News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:47 pm

Guys. a couple days ago i ran across an article about the truth of the J6 protest, who died, why and how. It exposed the lies of the left.

NOW i can't find it. I knew it was important then and i thought when it becomes important to something i post, i'll retrieve it. Well...now i can't find it. @Elizabeth Theus. did you see that article? @HawkTheSlayer? @2cent? anyone?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet Empty Re: News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:00 pm

https://thelibertydaily.com/scholastic-medical-tyranny-students-who-wouldnt-wear-their-slave-masks-locked-in-gym-with-thermostat-turned-down/

This is medical tyranny. Ths has got to stop. THIS is not american. These kids were lockd in the gym with heat turned down because they did not comply.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet Empty Re: News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet

Post by 2cent Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:04 pm

I'm giving it a look-see, @Calypso Jones. Will get back if/when I find something.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:27 pm

Girl, I'm getting sick to my stomach with looking.  Think I'll hang it up; at least for now.

I fully appreciate how frustrating this sort of thing is.  You KNOW you've seen a particular article, then - before you know it - POOF! it disappears!

Last edited by 2cent on Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:59 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Guys.  a couple days ago i ran across an article about the truth of the J6 protest, who died, why  and how.   It exposed the lies of the left.

NOW i can't find it.  I knew it was important then and i thought when it becomes important to something i post, i'll retrieve it.  Well...now i can't find it.   @Elizabeth Theus.   did you see that article?   @HawkTheSlayer?  @2cent?   anyone?

I haven't seen it, CJ. Crying or Very sad

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:56 pm

https://roycewhite.substack.com/p/an-open-letter-to-the-black-bourgeoisie

Black politicians are sell outs.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:17 am

https://www.lifenews.com/2022/02/09/scientist-slams-university-for-implanting-aborted-babies-scalps-into-mice-exploiting-death-of-an-innocent-child/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:26 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/exclusive-doj-arrests-3-individuals-likely-related-patriot-front-others-go-proof-another-government-operation/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:21 am

I have to read this again. but i suspect from the first reading this is not complimentary to repunklican leadership and analysis.

https://www.revolver.news/2022/03/why-the-gop-secretly-loved-bidens-state-of-the-union/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:29 am

News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet Joe-bi10

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next