Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet

+3
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet - Page 5 Empty Re: News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:29 pm

THIS is why people don't trust the CDC or any medical for that matter.

https://www.newsweek.com/why-america-doesnt-trust-cdc-opinion-1713145

THey're marketers, NOT scientists. and certainly not interested in YOUR health.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet - Page 5 Empty Re: News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet

Post by 2cent Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:55 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Sorry kids...we were wrong.

https://brownstone.org/articles/sorry-kids-we-were-wrong/
Sorry, I ain't taking the blame for this one.  However, it was hard to miss that the CDC recommended that we NOT close schools.

Know what's hard for me, though? Pointing any of that out to my daughter, in regards to her own children, 'cuz her family was living in Japan at the time, and she noticed that masks was how they did things as a matter of course, anyway, so she was more than happy to cover her kids' faces w/masks 24/7, if that's what it took to go along to get along.

Plus, the Japanese don't start teaching anything outside of manners, until the 3rd grade. So she wouldn't buy that kids - at least not her (now) 6 yr old - lost much of any schooling. She'd be quick to point out, her 12 & 13 yr old kids' GPA's, too, and I wouldn't have much of any argument there.

2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:20 am

Calypso Jones wrote:THIS is why people don't trust the CDC or any medical for that matter.

https://www.newsweek.com/why-america-doesnt-trust-cdc-opinion-1713145

THey're marketers, NOT scientists.  and certainly not interested in YOUR health.
The committee sounded forever more like a Booster Club, than a scientific research membership. Can we possibly get more irresponsible?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:25 am

CDC is owned lock, stock, and barrel by Big Pharma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:56 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/merrick-garland-private-doj-memo-140655169.html

merrick garland statement 2020. Made the left mad.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:51 am

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/one_womans_essay_about_rejecting_sexual_excess_strikes_a_chord.html

I read her essay and she is on a journey as we all are. The idea that women can’t be like men falls short. Why do women who look for organic or non-gmo foods, eat only healthy foods, worry about second hand smoke, and whatever else, swallow pills so they can have sex whenever they want “without consequence”? There was a time, maybe in the fifties still, when if you knocked a girl up, the men who acted like men married the girl.

Women need to listen to their bodies. The Catholic church understands this-it is not about making you feel dirty- it is about the reality that sex is not about consequences but rather potential, and that snuffing out that potential is a rejection of God who creates life. It says my will be done, not Thy will be done. Children are a blessing and for those of us who started late, we learned the lessen the hard way too, and sometimes wish we could have had more, but are thankful for what we have.

There are others I’m sure, who have mothers who stopped having children in their mid-twenties. How many one and done types still exist, because they value careerism over motherhood? The culture is still screwed up and reinforced throughout the seventies, eighties and nineties by TV shows that made cool the likes of the Fonz, Sam Mallone, or that twit Charlie Sheen.

Look to places like Hungary that encourages couples to have families, or in some odd way, Italy, that has outlawed surrogacy-because mothers should not be able to sell the product of their womb. We will not rid ourselves of slut culture until we return to organic non-gmo sex, the way God intended it-between a husband and wife, creating a little holy trinity known as the family. Yeah, trads are just victorian prudes…
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:56 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/december-11-americas-day-infamy-us-supreme-court-abdicated-responsibilities/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:53 pm

https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/12/30/the-truth-about-the-brunson-case/

The Brunson case. Do you know about it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:55 pm

News Items i find that are Interesting but i dont' know where to put them yet - Page 5 8hj22p
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:59 pm

Laken Riley died at the hand of an illegal last week. He beat her over the head so bad that she was disfigured. BIden won't meet with her family.. The athens Georgia mayor blames trump as his constituency in the audience begain calling him out for his lies and stupidity.

The sheriff of that county ran on the platform of standing in the way of ICE. It is likely that riley's parents are democrats. It is largely probable that Riley was too and voted for these two democrat insane office holders.

You'd think people would learn from these instances...but they don't.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next