Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bible study luncheon: Maple bacon cupcakes, Seafood salad, fruit melange

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bible study luncheon:  Maple bacon cupcakes, Seafood salad, fruit melange - Page 5 Empty Re: Bible study luncheon: Maple bacon cupcakes, Seafood salad, fruit melange

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:44 pm

Everything went fine yesterday for the luncheon. Here's the thing. I carried lunch in and my friend..we have the study at her home, wS sporting an ice pack on her arm and in serious pain. Enough she couldn't be still and she felt like crying sometimes. She told this bs story about hurting herself while camping last week.. slept wrong and hurt her neck Yada Yada. Going to chiropractor tomorrow. which wod have been today. Big Ole lies. I texted her this evening to see if she got relief. She admits she and her husband got first vaxx. Both of them have antibodies. He's back with brain Fogg and fatigue. She has severe pain in arm. Doctor wouldn't give her prednisone cause,, GET THIS. She has antibodies and it wouldn't do her any good. Doctor tried to make joann say she'd fallen. Now her BP is up because of pain and she's furious.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Bible study luncheon:  Maple bacon cupcakes, Seafood salad, fruit melange - Page 5 Empty Re: Bible study luncheon: Maple bacon cupcakes, Seafood salad, fruit melange

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:54 am

Now i find out that one other members mom has been suffering and nearly died after taking the covid vaxx. She's been with her mom nearly all day every day. SHe just told me this this am when we were talking about Jo's predicament. WE are not taking this poison concoction.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:29 pm

How come your friend lied about the vax to you?  A Bible Study friend, no less.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:33 pm

She was ashamed that she had given in.  

I can't condemn her though.  I brought in some bacon maple cookies a couple years ago and when asked if i made them i said yes.  LOLOLOL   well...before we left the meeting i said i didn't make them.

They laughed.

she's a lovely woman..i've known her for years... she felt cornered because her husband decided they should take them. She regrets it now and says she is not going to take the second.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:05 pm

My friend is lots better but she is still in some pain. She is NOT taking the second vax. She got pfizer. There were several instances of doctors in the area privately telling their patients NOT to take the vaxx. They aren't taking it and they're advising their patients to avoid it also.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:03 am

Calypso Jones wrote:My friend is lots better but she is still in some pain.  She is NOT taking the second vax.    She got pfizer.     There were several instances of doctors in the area privately telling their patients NOT to take the vaxx.   They aren't taking it and they're advising their patients to avoid it also.  

More cowbell, please! Got links?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:09 am

Do i have to have links for private conversations?

LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:27 am

Yes. Yes you do.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:42 am

LOL well....wait for it......hold on.....hold.......................................................................................................................................................................hold.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:52 am

Calypso Jones wrote:LOL   well....wait for it......hold on.....hold.......................................................................................................................................................................hold.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Send Lummy a pic of the Captain's cuff links. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next