Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on Weather wise in your area?

+15
Calypso Jones
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
EvilCat Breath
Sprintcyclist
Matt National
Cotton
Elizabeth Theus
JMWinPR
jirqoadai
Crusader
Red Lily
Lummy
vege57
Jen
19 posters

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

Go down

What's going on Weather wise in  your area? - Page 57 Empty Re: What's going on Weather wise in your area?

Post by Casey Jones Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:24 pm

Got paid today for the damage done to my dirt bike, in that pile-up in Washington.

Except for recovering my deductible - if/when the other insurance company is made to pay - it's all closed business, now.

Time for be to buy a couple of gold coins. Even though they're manipulating the COMEX price of gold down, it's still a better investment than fiat-dollars...when we're on the verge of criminalizing cash and forcing Central Bank Digital Currency on the citizen-subjects.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

What's going on Weather wise in  your area? - Page 57 Empty Re: What's going on Weather wise in your area?

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:19 pm

OMG!
45 degrees Sunday morning with highs in the 70s!

Time to plant onions and garlic. Lol.

And Cajun music resonates better on a cool Dimanche Matin(Sunday Morning) .
KRVS-live stream

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:36 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:OMG!
45 degrees Sunday morning with highs in the 70s!

Time to plant onions and garlic. Lol.

And Cajun music resonates better on a cool Dimanche Matin(Sunday Morning) .
KRVS-live stream
'Bout the same here. 39 for over night, then only 59 for a HIGH tomorrow. Shocked affraid
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:11 am

What's going on Weather wise in  your area? - Page 57 39d17c10
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:00 pm

C'est trop chaud( pronounce dat=say throw show)! Lol
It is too hot!

Suppose to hit 90 today and tomorrow with a very warm week next week.

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:39 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:C'est trop chaud( pronounce dat=say throw show)! Lol
It is too hot!

Suppose to hit 90 today and tomorrow with a very warm week next week.
I can't take that kinda heat. I get up and its 50° at 4am and gets up to 60-65 . Perfect weather for shorts and a ND hoodie .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:50 pm

We've had a week of beautiful fall weather.

About mid-thirties at dawn - which is seasonable. Gets up to upper 60s, which is a bit on the warm side for this time...but I'll take it.

Interestingly, none of our ring of mountains have any white on them, yet. Winter's taking its time rolling in - we usually have at least one storm by now.

This time last year we were in our second week of heavy snow...the weather didn't break until Thanksgiving.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:53 pm

Casey Jones wrote:We've had a week of beautiful fall weather.

About mid-thirties at dawn - which is seasonable.  Gets up to upper 60s, which is a bit on the warm side for this time...but I'll take it.

Interestingly, none of our ring of mountains have any white on them, yet.  Winter's taking its time rolling in - we usually have at least one storm by now.

This time last year we were in our second week of heavy snow...the weather didn't break until Thanksgiving.
That's good stuff, @Casey Jones .

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:02 pm

We're gonna have snow later this week, Weather Underground says.

I'm gonna see if I can get a shot of some of our mountains turning white. I have the camera out - advertising my Honda mortarcycle for sale, had to take pics.

Yeah, I'm scaling back. I don't think I'm gonna be doing any more motorcycle touring, anymore. I did a lot of it, from 2009 to 2019, but all good things must end.

And the reason I made time to do it, then, was, I knew there'd be a day I couldn't.

So it's time to pay the Honda forward, to some young guy who has money or thinks he will, who can bounce around the West of what was once los Estados Unidas.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:45 pm

Casey Jones wrote:We're gonna have snow later this week, Weather Underground says.

I'm gonna see if I can get a shot of some of our mountains turning white.  I have the camera out - advertising my Honda mortarcycle for sale, had to take pics.

Yeah, I'm scaling back.  I don't think I'm gonna be doing any more motorcycle touring, anymore.  I did a lot of it, from 2009 to 2019, but all good things must end.

So it's time to pay the Honda forward, to some young guy who has money or thinks he will, who can bounce around the West of what was once los Estados Unidas.
Good on you for fitting it in when you could. I wish my days could've lasted longer than they did, but I'm as content w/mine as you sound with yours. And I say 'good on you, too,' for recognizing when it was time to hang up the hat.

You like your Autumns cooler than we do, but we're having what we call perfect Autumn days. Chilly, brisk mornings, then bright, sunny days in the low 70's, with the mildest of breezes. The leaves are turning, and I'm looking forward to the errands that take us a little towards the north tomorrow, where Autumn will have taken more of a hold than the opposite direction. (Obviously.)

Hope everyone's having as pleasant a Fall as we.

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next