Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on Weather wise in your area?

+14
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
EvilCat Breath
Sprintcyclist
Matt National
Cotton
Elizabeth Theus
JMWinPR
jirqoadai
Crusader
Red Lily
Lummy
vege57
Jen
18 posters

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

Go down

What's going on Weather wise in  your area? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's going on Weather wise in your area?

Post by Daily Bread Fri May 28, 2021 9:31 am

Bright sun but cool ,morning temp 60° - good yard working and sleeping weather
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

What's going on Weather wise in  your area? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's going on Weather wise in your area?

Post by 2cent Sun May 30, 2021 11:46 am

@Calypso Jones, as you may recall, Larry Oldtimer predicted missing- or fewer - sunspots - a natural occurrence - would hit around late 20-teens - early 2020's.
Well, here we are.

North AR's May has been cooler than usual. Y'all likely remember our scrambling to save the garden from freezing, after it'd been in the 70's and 80's for some weeks. And, that we did. :)
It's doing very well, btw.

We've had way more rain than needed, that's for sure. Yesterday, like I said, was lousy. Not even up to 60? Yuk. Keeping us from getting stuff done.

Gonna be nice-ish today. Only 68, but bright & sunny.
Time to mow the yard ...again.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:21 am

rain this morning...long steady, slow...blessed rain. Which reminds me of the time Elijah said there would be drought in Israel, no dew no rain till he gave the word.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:20 pm

December 6, 2021 Shenandoah Valley:  It has been a beautiful day.  I went out side to vacuum the little car called Toad.  Cause we tow it....get it?  LOLOL   I know you do.

Anyway. There were nice breezes at time, gentle, sun and overcast but warm.  So warm that i could put leather cleaner on the seats and also wipe the cement from one of GHQ's purchases out the back of the car with a wet rag and not freeze my hands.  That was a small mess.    Still.  All done except for a needed visit to car wash.

NOW.  I'm sitting her posting this and there is a rage of wind going on outside.  SO bad that i moved my FAKE Chrysanthemums into the garage or i'll be tracking those things down tomorrow in maybe SNOW across the road.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:18 am

Slept on the roof last night. Scattered clouds until 1 or so. Had to put on a light blanket. Cleared by 2 for the rest of the night. Saw 5 meteors, all from different directions. Was up most of the night gazing. Too tired for my morning swim. This is the 5th time Ive done this but the first I didn't get rained out.
Hi mid 80's Lo mid 70's

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:43 am

Slept on the roof??!! WOW.
WHat a life!!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:56 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Slept on the roof??!!  WOW.      
WHat a life!!    
Yes, great view. Need a bit of a breeze to keep the mosquitos down. I've built a frame out of PVC, but I need curtains as netting. Marshalls hasn't had any cheap ones on sale. Will need 5-6 panels.

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:32 pm

Yup...I was afraid this was coming. It's in the 70s today, when it's been down in the 20s at night, and now there are tornado watches flashing on the local tv stations. Winds 20 to 35 mph, gusting up to 50s-----GOOD GRIEF.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:47 pm

Mid 60s at night. Mid 70s during the day.
Been a very mild winter here so far. But I think official winter starts today or on the solstice.

But we could get some crippling cold later. Like we did last year in February.

I think the strong front makes it through here Saturday with cold temps for Sunday and mo day and then back to mild temps again.
Prolly have to run the AC for xmas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:50 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Mid 60s at night. Mid 70s during the day.
Been a very mild winter here so far. But I think official winter starts today or on the solstice.  

But we could get some crippling cold later. Like we did last year in February.  

I think the strong front makes it through here Saturday with cold temps for Sunday and mo day and then back to mild temps again.
Prolly have to run the AC for xmas.

Same here with high humidity.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next