Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

+11
jirqoadai
Casey Jones
2cent
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
RV
Quark
hurricanehook
Lone Gunman
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 4 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by hurricanehook Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:05 pm

vege57 wrote:Look like them Libs need a little more practice lol
F*ck off to you too vege. I'm finished with you two foreigners spewing garbage.
You're dead to me.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Calypso Jones and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 4 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:14 pm

I hope the kids that were there will be ok. I saw a little girl in the first few rows who looked mortified and traumatized.

Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:21 pm

I'll tell you this. It don't get no closer than that.

There must be a higher power.

Calypso Jones, 2cent, JMWinPR, hurricanehook and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:23 pm

Quark wrote:
vege57 wrote:Look like them Libs need a little more practice lol
Maybe this is funny to you but it's not funny to us. This could lead to an all out civil war. I don't want this to happen to any president, Left or Right.
Thank you. Now is not the time for gallows humor. Far from it.
2cent
2cent

hurricanehook and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:23 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:America has more guns than people, this is almost expected given his violent aggressive hateful rhetoric..

Happened in urban Pittsburgh, in a Blue State with PLENTY of gun laws.

New York, to the north of Pennsylvania, BANS guns. To the East is New Jersey, also a gun-grabbing state.

No shortage of gun laws; but Trump wasn't shot in Texas, Montana, or Florida, where law-abiding Americans exercise their Constitutional Second-Amendment rights.

No, he got SHOT where they BAN guns!

Obviously the shooter didn't respect gun laws. So outlawing handguns everywhere is gonna stop this? Do criminals respect laws?

Do you know how easy it is to make a gun, with a set of machine tools? It would be as effective as banning knives.

Or as effective as outlawing murder.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:26 pm

Quark wrote:We all knew this was going to happen. The next time the Social Democrats won't miss. I don't agree with this crap but we all knew the Trump was going to be stopped.

My thoughts, your words. I just posted this on another forum.

The only thing in question was, would it be a hit or a miss, or a non-lethal hit.

Now it's in the open. Expect the FBI to be frantically purging records of the perp, who either was well known (already it's been found he was a known Antifa operative) or active black-ops FBI.

I hear pResident Vegetable was woken up to read the TelePrompTer. What did the speechwriters tell the potato to say?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:28 pm

Quark wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:Looks to me as i view the moment in question, he was definitely grazed by a bullet. Prolly small caliber.
Rumor has it a .22lr.
All the Pantifa pussy could handle, I bet.

At least the POS didn't go to great lengths to get an AR-15 with a lightweight shock-absorbing stock...so we could be treated to six months of hysteria over ***ASSAULT RIFLES!!!***
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:32 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I'll tell you this. It don't get no closer than that.

There must be a higher power.

Half the nation is insane.

Antifa is a bloodthirsty revolutionary criminal operation; and they work openly, with the FBI NOT investigating their sprees of arson and killing, four years ago. This likewise will be slow-walked, while the FBI quietly hopes the next one will be a better shot.

There is no help for this. What they HOPE is that Trump, if not shot, is cowed out of the race, or at least stops campaigning.

The only way to win is to ignore it, and THAT invites a second try.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:38 pm

Would any of you mind seeing if you can get on to tPF?

https://thepoliticalforums.com/

I haven't been able to get back on since late this afternoon. My guess is that some of the really lowbrow speech from a few Leftists, ahem, might just be the reason. IMNTBHO, enough was said to raise more than a few eyebrows; the important ones being in the habit of wearing black, if you catch my drift.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:40 pm

When i was coming up, assassination was popular.

2 Kennedy's and a King. 2 attempts on Ford and 1 on Reagan.

Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next