Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleep Paralysis Demons

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sleep Paralysis Demons - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleep Paralysis Demons

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:53 am

RV wrote:
vege57 wrote:The weird thing about it is, Im a prolific dreamer , when i dream I know that I am dreaming , with these incidences I think im awake and it is happening to me , its not always something at the end of the bed , It can just be an intense feeling that someone or something has come into the room and I'm paralysed , unable to do anything about it ,when its over I don't feel like I have woken up , just more a sense that it has left

I dont think there is anything supernatural about it,  just the product of my subconscious mind ,

Why would you? The devil makes certain that his people do not believe he exists.

yes. i think i have to agree with this.    I think that in ancient days meaning dark ages probably back and forward from that time, these were actual occurrences..but we've become so modern, so intelligent, that we brush this off as just a dream and some kind of physical response to sleep behavior rather than what it probably actually is.     It happens too many times, it makes an impression usually and it seems to follow a certain pattern.   I have doubts that it happens to christians but rather to atheists, those without faith, new agers and the like.

What is a succubus? What is an incubus? | GotQuestions.org

we know that demons exist. Jesus cast them out of people during his time on earth.  
 The last paragraph of the above link....oddly enough i've read this now twice in the last week.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:49 pm

well...now i see the reason for this story.. NOT the horses running wild through the streets of London but the media trying to convince the public that there is no God, there are no demons, there is only reason and rational thoughts a la the thinkers and doers of the French Revolution.

Well..there is more to it than that.  whether you like it or not.

While the story of the royal horses spooking yesterday and running amok through the street of London was dangerous and certainly there was injury to humans AND the horses as well... there is a supernatural aspect to it.   See story below.

https://thelibertydaily.com/white-horse-covered-red-blood-up-bridle-just/

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:36 pm

The horses in London got spooked by sudden and loud construction noise. It had nothing to do with God or demons. Sleep Paralysis Demons - Page 2 1435984250
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:00 pm

There you go...putting words in my mouth again.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 pm

Another thing i find sad and possibly misleading but then...we're used to being misled and lied to through the media.... the white horse is said to have a broken leg...i think the back leg. If you know anything about horses, owned, showed, had to call in a vet, you'd know that generally..a broken leg is not a good thing and has an unhappy outcome. I hope they are overstating the injury and the horse is fine.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:19 pm

RV wrote:
vege57 wrote:The weird thing about it is, Im a prolific dreamer , when i dream I know that I am dreaming , with these incidences I think im awake and it is happening to me , its not always something at the end of the bed , It can just be an intense feeling that someone or something has come into the room and I'm paralysed , unable to do anything about it ,when its over I don't feel like I have woken up , just more a sense that it has left

I dont think there is anything supernatural about it,  just the product of my subconscious mind ,

Why would you? The devil makes certain that his people do not believe he exists.

If the devil is responsible for this what is it he wants a achieve ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2