Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 Steps for Better Sleep and Health

5 posters

Go down

7 Steps for Better Sleep and Health Empty 7 Steps for Better Sleep and Health

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:16 pm

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

7 Steps for Better Sleep and Health Empty Re: 7 Steps for Better Sleep and Health

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:29 pm

Eat these foods to live long and healthy.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/01/what-we-eat-on-ikaria-greek-island-of-longevity.html

https://www.verywellhealth.com/top-health-benefits-of-a-good-nights-sleep-2223766
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

7 Steps for Better Sleep and Health Empty Re: 7 Steps for Better Sleep and Health

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:48 pm

Can you list them?
What works for you ?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:42 pm

ultraprocessed foods.   The soft slow killer.

https://armageddonprose.substack.com/p/ultra-processed-food-as-ultimate

https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/ultra-processed-foods#Limiting-processed-foods-is-already-something-we-know
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:49 am

There is a song in the movie "White Christmas" that really speaks truth. Bing Crosby sings a song about counting blessings instead of Sheep, it actually is really good and almost guarantees that one will have a good sleep, pleasant dreams and wake up refreshed.

If I ever have trouble falling asleep, I just start counting all the ways that God has blessed me. I fall asleep before I get to 10 generally!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:28 pm

RV wrote:There is a song in the movie "White Christmas" that really speaks truth. Bing Crosby sings a song about counting blessings instead of Sheep, it actually is really good and almost guarantees that one will have a good sleep, pleasant dreams and wake up refreshed.

If I ever have trouble falling asleep, I just start counting all the ways that God has blessed me. I fall asleep before I get to 10 generally!

i rather do the same.... thank God for everything he's done, the answered prayers, prayers for friends, people i don't know, health, help, protection, mercy....then i pray for protection for President Trump, J6 political prisoners and Israel.

THEN, if i'm still awake, i start telling myself the story of elijah 1 Kings 17.   and i soon fall asleep.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:48 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
RV wrote:There is a song in the movie "White Christmas" that really speaks truth. Bing Crosby sings a song about counting blessings instead of Sheep, it actually is really good and almost guarantees that one will have a good sleep, pleasant dreams and wake up refreshed.

i rather do the same.... thank God for everything he's done, the answered prayers, prayers for friends, people i don't know, health, help, protection, mercy....then i pray for protection for President Trump, J6 political prisoners and Israel.

THEN, if i'm still awake, i start telling myself the story of elijah 1 Kings 17.   and i soon fall asleep.

I also have a fantasy, usually Snow White , I think about biting her apple and drift off to sleep
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down