Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gender identification of demons/djinn

3 posters

Go down

Gender identification of demons/djinn Empty Gender identification of demons/djinn

Post by Leon Xiv Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:21 am

Cant remember if I have done this before so....

Let us examine the values of letters to get an indication of a djinnis' nature; this is why it is important to get a djinnis' name. I will list both Enochian and Hebrew letters and values to help ascertain the 'gender' of a djinni by their name, the way to do this can be done by using an alphabetical system.

First I will put forward the Enochian way but one must take into factor that it is not a purely phonetic way in pronunciation.

For example the word VOVIN (meaning dragon) is pronounced voh-vee-neh

Here I will list the Roman letter and the Enochian alphabet with the name of the letter [ ], its pronunciation ( ), the gender and the descriptive attribute.

A [Un] (Ah) Male - spiritual, wings
B [Pe] (Beh) Male - active
C,K [Veh] (Keh) Male - big, strong
D [Gal] (Deh) Female - beautiful, attractive
E [Graph] (Air) Female - fierce, firey
F [Orth] (Eff/Feh) Male - heavy, clumsy
G [Ged] (Geh) Female - beautiful, changing
H [Na-hath] (Heh) Female - undefined
I,J,Y [Gon] (Ee) Female - delicate
L [Ur] (Ell) Female - graceful
M [Tal] (Em) Female - reflective, dreamlike
N [Drun] (En/Neh) Male - dark, determined
O [Med] (Oh) Male - mechanical
P [Mals] (Peh) Female - fierce, resolute, strong
Q [Ger] (Kooh) Female - thoughtful, intelligent
R [Don] (Reh/Rah/Ar) Male - heavy
S [Fam] (Ess/Seh) Male - proud, dominant
T [Gisa] (Teh) Male - fierce, active
U,V,W [Vau] (Woo/Voh) Male - dark
X [Pal] (Tzeh) Male - expressive, thin
Z [Ceph] (Zod/Zed) Male - thin, intelligent

The pronunciation of Enochian words depends on the place of the letters within the word.

Example: AXIR - Ah-tzee-ar, MPH-ARSL-GAIOL - Em-peh-heh Ar-ess-el Gah-ee-oh-leh and so on. Bear in mind that the Enochian language became used by the upper class British in the Golden Dawn Order so the way you and I pronounce this may be a bit different to how they might have (or still do?). The general rule is to pronounce in a continuous way rather than staggered, sort of like singing poetry.

Although this applies to give a description to Enochian Angels and Enochian Demons. There is a similar way to get descriptions with the Hebrew alphabet, but the Enochian way seems to be more definite. There does seem to be some Hebrew elements in the Enochian system.

These lists are just for rudimentary study and should not be accepted as a 100% way to positively get a description of any demons.

Hebrew letters are listed as with the Golden Dawn; refer to their website for further information.
http://www.golden-dawn.org/gd_fr12.htm (a so-so site)

Attributions of the letters of the Hebrew alphabet

ALEPH: Spiritual, wings, generally epicene, rather male than female, rather thin type.
BETH: Active and slight, masculine.
GIMEL: Grey, beautiful yet changeful, feminine, rather full face and body.
DALETH: Very beautiful and attractive, feminine, rather full face and body.
HEH: Fierce, strong, rather fiery; feminine.
VAU: Steady and strong, rather heavy and clumsy, masculine.
ZAYIN: Thin, intelligent, masculine.
CHETH: Full face, not much expression, feminine.
TETH: Rather strong and fiery, feminine.
YOD: Very white and rather delicate, feminine.
KAPH: Big and strong, masculine.
LAMED: Well-proportioned; feminine.
MEM: Reflective, dream-like, epicene, but female rather than male.
NUN: Square determined face, masculine, rather dark.
SAMEKH: Thin rather expressive face; masculine.
AYIN: Rather mechanical, masculine.
PEH: Fierce, strong, resolute, feminine.
TZADDI: Thoughtful, intellectual, feminine.
QOPH: Rather full face, masculine.
RESH: Proud and dominant, masculine.
SHIN: Fierce, active, epicene, and rather male than female.
TAU: Dark, grey, epicene; male rather than female.

(These genders are only given as a convenient guide.)

There is another method of assigning gender based upon whether or not the sound of the Hebrew letter is arrested or prolonged. If the sound is prolonged it is masculine; if it is arrested it is feminine.

SOUND PROLONGED
(MASCULINE)

ALEPH: broad A
BETH: B, Bh
VAU: U, V, OO
ZAYIN: Z
KAPH: K, Kh
NUN: N
SAMEKH: S
AYIN: O, Ngh, Au
QOPH: Q, Qh
RESH: R
SHIN: Sh, S

SOUND ARRESTED
(FEMININE)

GIMEL: G, Gh
DALETH: D, Dh
HEH: H
CHETH: Ch (gutteral)
TETH: Th, T
YOD: I, J, Y.
LAMED: L
MEM: M
PEH: P, Ph
TZADDI: Tz
TAU: T, Tb

Will knowing any of this help you? That is hard to say because a djinni may not give you a name in Hebrew or Enochian or even at all. But I put it in anyway in case you need it for future reference. You might want to use it in relation to "channellers" and the 'entities' they channel. I will bring up the issue of channellers because if true they are an example of a symbiotic relationship between a human and a djinni (or djinn if the relationship is not exclusive).

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Gender identification of demons/djinn Empty Re: Gender identification of demons/djinn

Post by Leon Xiv Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:26 pm

This has got me thinking about the goofy made up names that people call their children. Stupid names like Lateescha and stupid spellings with a silent Q, or Z, or any other letter which would make any attempt at a name into a word salad.
Do I think the parents of these children er.. victims are satanic or evil. No, all that is happening is that the chronically stupid are allowed (if not paid) to multiply.

Leon Xiv

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Gender identification of demons/djinn Empty Re: Gender identification of demons/djinn

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:41 pm

I don't understand the weird unusual names...perhaps to make their child special or perhaps like white liberal mothers transing their kids, to make some kind of a political statement. Maybe even to pretend they have some knowledge of common african names but these names are anything BUT african. And it seems that naming these kids these weird names only sets these kids up for prison time or angry black radical feminism.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Leon Xiv likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:45 pm

Probably the parents dont know themselves.....

Leon Xiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:46 pm

Leon Xiv wrote:Probably the parents dont know themselves.....

i would go along with that. And this use of the apostrophe. ridiculous.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:22 am

The liberal Democrats can mutilate themselves with surgery all they want, they can take all sorts of drugs to change their Hormonal gender and they can have their pronouns but, THEY CANNOT ALTER THE DNA/RNA AND CHROMOSOMES THAT THE LORD ALMIGHTY GAVE THEM!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:06 am

They pollute themselves with this stuff..and it is intentional by those developing these mrna vaxxes and trans treatments. What has satan done all thru history...he wants to pollute God's creation by any means necessary. Long ago he used his fallen angels to mate with the daughters of men producing mutatations of God given DNA. He introduced sin into the garden, and he has fooled men into false religions ever since.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:56 am

If this is true..i have no reason not to believe it since we've been lied to from the beginning....snake venom in the vaxxines or int he
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down