Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Dems now ruled by demons? Just something to consider

+2
RV
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are Dems now ruled by demons?  Just something to consider Empty Are Dems now ruled by demons? Just something to consider

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:53 am

https://stream.org/are-the-democrats-ruled-now-by-demons-the-10-year-old-rape-victims-story-might-prove-it/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Are Dems now ruled by demons?  Just something to consider Empty Re: Are Dems now ruled by demons? Just something to consider

Post by RV Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:58 am

There is no question in my mind that the prince of the air is commanding the entire world right now. This includes BOTH parties, our "leaders", most if not all politicians and most average people in the world. The Bible confirms that this is the case and current events provide additional proof.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Are Dems now ruled by demons?  Just something to consider Empty Re: Are Dems now ruled by demons? Just something to consider

Post by Lummy Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:57 am

I think they are! They are very soft dirt, eh?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:20 am

I have been an atheist at times in my life, but I have never felt that God abandoned me.

Atheism, for the most part, at least in my case, has meant casting off church redundancy, dogma and clutter.

One lesson in this, I'd say, is to never take yourself seriously. And also, don't worry about God. He gets it, no matter how bone-head you think you are. Somewhere in there is the ring of your resonating soul, and that would be you.

Some atheists, at least, are really just rebels against boredom.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:26 pm

Lummy wrote:I have been an atheist at times in my life, but I have never felt that God abandoned me.

Atheism, for the most part, at least in my case, has meant casting off church redundancy, dogma and clutter.

One lesson in this, I'd say, is to never take yourself seriously. And also, don't worry about God. He gets it, no matter how bone-head you think you are. Somewhere in there is the ring of your resonating soul, and that would be you.

Some atheists, at least, are really just rebels against boredom.

So, if you pass away during one of those times that you are an atheist, then what? I would surmise that the devil is a "rebel" also considering his obstinance to scripture, where does that leave you and other "atheists"?

If you have "cast off" the "church redundancy, dogma and clutter", what is left and how does scripture fit with your "casting off"? Certainly, I could well understand casting off legalism.

Not "taking yourself seriously" may be your "lesson" but, how does that fit with scripture and what does that mean regarding eternal life with Jesus?
RV
RV

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:17 am

I don't know. You win! Very Happy

What kind of dog is that and where can I get one?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:03 pm

Lummy wrote:I don't know. You win! Very Happy

It isn't a "win" unless you are born again and know the Lord personally. Even then it's not a "win" for me but, it would be a "win" for you.

As far as the dog goes, it's a standard pic that is available on this site. My guess is that it is some sort of Labrador but, that is just a guess. As far as where you can get one, I'm not sure, maybe check a breeder? The local human society? Craig's List? A pet store? It may also depend on whether you want a puppy or a full grown dog.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:07 pm

RV wrote:
Lummy wrote:I don't know. You win! Very Happy

It isn't a "win" unless you are born again and know the Lord personally. Even then it's not a "win" for me but, it would be a "win" for you.

As far as the dog goes, it's a standard pic that is available on this site. My guess is that it is some sort of Labrador but, that is just a guess. As far as where you can get one, I'm not sure, maybe check a breeder? The local human society? Craig's List? A pet store? It may also depend on whether you want a puppy or a full grown dog.

Oh. Thanks.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:18 am

https://thepostmillennial.com/demons-joe-rogan-blasts-trudeau-ardern-newsom

On Wednesday's episode of the Joe Rogan Experience, the host spoke to independent researchers Jimmy Corsetti and Ben van Kerkwyk and the trio discussed how Covid brought out the Orwellian nature of leaders like Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, California Governor Gavin Newsom, and outgoing Prime Minister of New Zealand Jacinda Ardern.

"Covid came along and they saw an opportunity to control people and a reason to do so," Rogan said. "'We're all in danger' and they exaggerate that danger greatly and use it to clamp down on you and force you into these pharmaceutical drugs that you have to take and 'do this' and 'do that,' 'we gotta lock ya home' and 'stay here' and 'we're gonna redistribute wealth.'"

"It's like, whoa, you guys are f*cking demons. I didn't know you were demons. I thought you were just governors and mayors and sh*t," Rogan added.

Earlier, Corsetti was describing the characteristics of authoritarian tyranny and said such leaders, "They'll go after the comedians, they'll go after the teachers and because it's going to be complete control at a certain point"

"What's her face down there in New Zealand?" Corsetti asked, loo

"Jacinda Ardern," van Kerkwyk replied.

"What did she say? 'Anyone other than the government giving you information is false.'"

In 2020, Ardern said of her and her government, "We will continue to be your single source of truth… Unless you hear it from us it is not the truth."

New Zealand imposed some of the strictest Covid restrictions in the world under her leadership. Ardern and other officials attempted to keep people in their homes and even books were deemed "non-essential" towards that goal.

"She's literally Orwellian in nature,' van Kerkwyk said.

"Yeah, and you never would have thought that before Covid," Rogan said. "There's so many of them like Justin Trudeau. 'He's a sweet, handsome fella.'"

pretty safe to assume, yes. they are.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:48 am

Well, IMHO, a growing amount of evidence indicts jews, which have a strong influence on the democratic party (and on Congress in general).

It has been said that jews are satanic, and it behooves you to disprove that accusation. It's damn messy at best, I think.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next