Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleep Paralysis Demons

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sleep Paralysis Demons Empty Sleep Paralysis Demons

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:06 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/conquer-sleep-paralysis-demons-080000332.html

your imagination? i'd like to see more stats on this..like the background of the people who have experienced this.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Sleep Paralysis Demons Empty Re: Sleep Paralysis Demons

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:02 pm

I suffer from them , the are quite frightening and seem very real, Mine usually manifest themselves as shadowy figure standing at the end of my bed slowly pulling my bed covers off Im frozen in fear cant move cant yell and my body shaking violently , I usually wake up screaming lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:51 am

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/conquer-sleep-paralysis-demons-080000332.html

your imagination?   i'd like to see more stats on this..like the background of the people who have experienced this.

The real data will either be "accidentally deleted", "unavailable", "classified", massaged, manipulated or ignored/undermined. Just like the "UFO phenom." it will all be "accepted" as fact rather than actually proven. "Scientists" will claim that we should just accept that we aren't alone...

"Scientists" claimed that the "Vaccine" was "safe and effective" so we should have believed them, right?

"Scientists" claimed that masks would prevent transmission of the WuFlu, so we should have believed them, right?

"Scientists" claimed that you could go to a restaurant with a mask on, take it off while you ate and NO WuFlu would/could possibly be transmitted to you while you were eating so long as you put your mask back on when you were finished, so we should believe them, right?

"Scientists" claimed that "social distancing" would keep us all "safe" from the WuFlu, so we should have believed them, right?

"Scientists" claim that evolution is a "fact" even though there is no proof and it's still called a "theory", so we should believe them, right?

Last edited by RV on Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:20 am

vege57 wrote:I suffer from them , the are quite frightening and seem very real, Mine usually manifest themselves as shadowy figure standing at the end of my bed slowly pulling my bed covers off Im frozen in fear cant move cant yell and my body shaking violently  , I usually wake up screaming lol

are you being serious?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:30 am

RV wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/conquer-sleep-paralysis-demons-080000332.html

your imagination?   i'd like to see more stats on this..like the background of the people who have experienced this.

The real data will either be "accidentally deleted", "unavailable", "classified", massaged, manipulated or ignored/undermined. Just like the "UFO phenom." it will all be "accepted" as fact rather than actually proven. "Scientists" will claim that we should just accept that we aren't alone...

"Scientists" claimed that the "Vaccine" was "safe and effective" so we should have believed them, right?

"Scientists" claimed that masks would prevent transmission of the WuFlu, so we should have believed them, right?

"Scientists" claimed that you could go to a restaurant with a mask on, take it off while you ate and NO WuFlu would possible be transmitted to you while you were eating so long as you put your mask back on when you were finished, so we should believe them, right?

"Scientists" claimed that "social distancing" would keep us all "safe" from the WuFlu, so we should have believed them, right?

"Scientists" claim that evolution is a "fact" even though there is no proof and it's still called a "theory", so we should believe them, right?

There was this young woman on Naked and Afraid a number of years ago. Hawk knows who i'm talking about.  Her first name was Mel...short for Melanie  i assume.  and she claimed as she was talking to her partner,  (the venue was the Atchafalaya Swamp in Louisiana), She claimed to have been sexually assaulted by an incubus.  That's the male version of the succubus.  It raped her and she was telling Jeremy...her partner how she kept that from happening again.   I bet Hawk remembers that story.      What i'm getting at is ....it makes me wonder about the personal beliefs of the victim of these attacks.  I don't think Mel was a christian.   I don't think Veg is a christian and i believe he has stated as much.    Just like it is claimed.. EVN BY UFOLOGISTs in earlier days... Calling on the name of Jesus Christ stops the alien encounter/abduction.      You see what I'm getting at.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
RV wrote:

"Scientists" claimed that you could go to a restaurant with a mask on, take it off while you ate and NO WuFlu would possible be transmitted to you while you were eating so long as you put your mask back on when you were finished, so we should believe them, right?

There was this young woman on Naked and Afraid a number of years ago. Hawk knows who i'm talking about.  Her first name was Mel...short for Melanie  i assume.  and she claimed as she was talking to her partner,  (the venue was the Atchafalaya Swamp in Louisiana, She claimed to have been sexually assaulted by an incubus.  That's the male version of the succubus.  It raped her and she was telling Jeremy...her partner how she kept that from happening again.   I bet Hawk remembers that story.      What i'm getting at is ....it makes me wonder about the personal beliefs of the victim of these attacks.  I don't think Mel was a christian.   I don't think Veg is a christian and i believe he has stated as much.    Just like it is claimed.. EVN BY UFOLOGISTs in earlier days... Calling on the name of Jesus Christ stops the alien encounter/abduction.      You see what I'm getting at.

Yep, I fully understand and agree that Jesus is far more powerful than ANY demon, demonic entity or even the devil himself!
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:52 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:I suffer from them , the are quite frightening and seem very real, Mine usually manifest themselves as shadowy figure standing at the end of my bed slowly pulling my bed covers off Im frozen in fear cant move cant yell and my body shaking violently  , I usually wake up screaming lol

are you being serious?    

Dead serious, I wasn't aware it was that common
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:48 pm

The weird thing about it is, Im a prolific dreamer , when i dream I know that I am dreaming , with these incidences I think im awake and it is happening to me , its not always something at the end of the bed , It can just be an intense feeling that someone or something has come into the room and I'm paralysed , unable to do anything about it ,when its over I don't feel like I have woken up , just more a sense that it has left

I dont think there is anything supernatural about it, just the product of my subconscious mind ,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:27 pm

I have just read the article, they nailed it
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:35 am

vege57 wrote:The weird thing about it is, Im a prolific dreamer , when i dream I know that I am dreaming , with these incidences I think im awake and it is happening to me , its not always something at the end of the bed , It can just be an intense feeling that someone or something has come into the room and I'm paralysed , unable to do anything about it ,when its over I don't feel like I have woken up , just more a sense that it has left

I dont think there is anything supernatural about it,  just the product of my subconscious mind ,

Why would you? The devil makes certain that his people do not believe he exists.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next