Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on the The Solar Eclipse

+4
Daily Bread
Calypso Jones
Crusader
RV
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thoughts on the The Solar Eclipse - Page 2 Empty Re: Thoughts on the The Solar Eclipse

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:22 pm

Acts 2:19 ESV /
And I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;

Matthew 24:24 ESV
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Acts 2:22 ESV /
“Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know—

John 4:48 ESV /
So Jesus said to him, “Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe.”

Joel 2:30 ESV /
“And I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke.

Mark 13:22 ESV /
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Matthew 24:29 ESV /
“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Joel 2:30-31 ESV /
“And I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.

Acts 5:12 ESV /
Now many signs and wonders were regularly done among the people by the hands of the apostles. And they were all together in Solomon's Portico.

Luke 21:25 ESV /
“And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves,

Mark 13:24-25 ESV
“But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken.

Daniel 6:27
He delivers and rescues; he works signs and wonders in heaven and on earth, he who has saved Daniel from the power of the lions.”
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the The Solar Eclipse - Page 2 Empty Re: Thoughts on the The Solar Eclipse

Post by Red Lily Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:23 pm

Are we all still here? Thoughts on the The Solar Eclipse - Page 2 452754053
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:24 pm

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Eclipses
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:26 pm

The media keeps saying that we should be aware of strange happenings with this eclipse thing happening . Dogs weren't doing anything different , people weren't howling in the middle of the street ,- nothing ! But as I was doing my normal 2 mile jog around the block some of my nieghbors started handing me cloths and sneakers to put on but some were just sitting in chairs at the end of the driveways ,laughing and the wives were  commenting about how endowed DB is . They even asked me to run another 2 Thoughts on the The Solar Eclipse - Page 2 553500953
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:26 pm

Shenandoah Valley. We had yuge cloud cover but in some places of clear sky or light cloud cover we could still see the eclipse taking place. We didn't start seeing anything till about 33o and it continued to 4pm and probably went on a few more minutes after that but we gave up because the cloud cover was imcreasingly thick.

Not my best eclipse event, not my worst either.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:27 pm

Daily Bread wrote:The media keeps saying that we should be aware of strange happenings with this eclipse thing happening . Dogs weren't doing anything different , people weren't howling in the middle of the street ,- nothing ! But as I was doing my normal 2 mile jog around the block some of my nieghbors started handing me cloths and sneakers to put on but some were just sitting in chairs at the end of the driveways ,laughing and the wives were  commenting about how endowed DB is . They even asked me to run another 2 Thoughts on the The Solar Eclipse - Page 2 553500953

you guys. LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:25 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Shenandoah Valley.  We had yuge cloud cover but in some places of clear sky or light cloud cover we could still see the eclipse taking place. We didn't start seeing anything till about 33o and it continued to 4pm and probably went on a few more minutes after that but we gave up because the cloud cover was imcreasingly thick.

Not my best eclipse event, not my worst either.

I was disappointed to be honest . The media really went into Super hype mode on this one and if I hadn't informed about it ,I wouldn't have noticed . I had Fox on and they were doing it from Fox Square in Manhattan . Martha 'what's her name 'was hosting and it was slowly getting noticably dark around her and it looked like it was 8pm until she asked someone around on 5th ave to interview a tourist and it was light like it was only overcast . rThey were screwing around with the video to make it appear darker with Martha' whats her name' and they didn't tell the guy interviewing one block over to darken the TV lens .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:27 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:The media keeps saying that we should be aware of strange happenings with this eclipse thing happening . Dogs weren't doing anything different , people weren't howling in the middle of the street ,- nothing ! But as I was doing my normal 2 mile jog around the block some of my nieghbors started handing me cloths and sneakers to put on but some were just sitting in chairs at the end of the driveways ,laughing and the wives were  commenting about how endowed DB is . They even asked me to run another 2 Thoughts on the The Solar Eclipse - Page 2 553500953

you guys. LOLOL

I was just kidding you guys about running around my neighborhood nekked today - I only do that on my birthday and Saturdays .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:47 pm

If you extend your jog a few thousand miles I'll let you know if they are right. Thoughts on the The Solar Eclipse - Page 2 452754053
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:09 pm

Red Lily wrote:

If you extend your jog a few thousand miles I'll let you know if they are right.  Thoughts on the The Solar Eclipse - Page 2 452754053
Thoughts on the The Solar Eclipse - Page 2 2756054654
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next