Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supreme Court will Decide If Trump Can Be Kept Off The Ballots

+3
Sprintcyclist
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Supreme Court will Decide If Trump Can Be Kept Off The Ballots  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Supreme Court will Decide If Trump Can Be Kept Off The Ballots

Post by RV Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:15 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
RV wrote:If SCOTUS can "decide" who is allowed to run for President, then why can't they prevent ANYONE they don't like from running? Maybe if the candidate pays them enough money, they will let them run for President...[/quote

or has info on the justice that the justice doesn't want made known to public.  Like the dems do.   Remember Hilliary said, 'if i go down i'm taking half of DC with me.'    Did she only say half?  i'll have to go back and check that out.   I'd say at this point it's near all of them.

I am certain that dems do have "dirt" on half of Washington and have used that dirt effectively to force their agenda on Washington and the voters. It is the reason that Republicans have stood by wringing their hands while dems destroy America with ridiculous policies and opinions. It's one of the reasons that I am changing my party to "independent".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3