Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will replace Trump ?

4 posters

Go down

Who will replace Trump ? Empty Who will replace Trump ?

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:25 am

Yuscil Taveras, an IT director identified as Trump Employee 4 in legal documents, changed his testimony after switching lawyers, say prosecutors.

He now accuses Mr Trump and two aides of "efforts to delete security camera footage", says the filing.

The 77-year-old ex-president faces 40 charges in the case.

Mr Trump, his close personal aide Walt Nauta and Mar-a-Lago maintenance worker Carlos De Oliveira have all pleaded not guilty.

The former president is accused of mishandling the storage of sensitive files at his Florida estate and trying to cover up the alleged crime by deleting security footage.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66589807

Do you see that many people will not vote for trump now?

Sprintcyclist

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Who will replace Trump ? Empty Re: Who will replace Trump ?

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:29 am

Who will replace Trump ? 7yn2rp
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, JMWinPR, Thom Paine, hurricanehook, RV and Leon Xiv like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:30 am

Who will replace Trump ? UUcnHpd
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Thom Paine and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:22 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Who will replace Trump ? UUcnHpd

And you'll be younger

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:50 am

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:12 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Who will replace Trump ? 7yn2rp

I have asked that exact same question over and over again. I haven't come up with any answers. It's odd to me that the Democrats could fake an impeachment TWICE during President Trump's presidency yet, the Republicans couldn't even do ONE impeachment of crooked Joe despite there being MOUNTAINS of evidence in favor of impeachment. Seems rather odd to me, could it be that Kameltoe Harris was what was preventing crooked Joe from being impeached?

I knew when crooked Joe named Kameltoe that he did so ONLY to shield himself from impeachments, I have been proven correct many times over.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 06, 2024 7:54 pm

Republicans are cowards and do nothings. Conservative Americans, christians, Trump supporters are ON Their Own. That old Obama doctrine.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:09 pm

It is said that a powerful team would be Big Mike/Gretchen Witchmer.  THUS bypassing Karmel all together.   I don't see how it could be a winning team....well yes, dems woulld trample each other to get to the polling trough for these two...but didn't James Golum Carville say just a month or so ago that the problem with liberal women is that they are preachy fun kiling bitches?    it was something like that i'm sure.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:17 am

Calypso Jones wrote:It is said that a powerful team would be Big Mike/Gretchen Witchmer.  THUS bypassing Karmel all together.   I don't see how it could be a winning team....well yes, dems woulld trample each other to get to the polling trough for these two...but didn't James Golum Carville say just a month or so ago that the problem with liberal women is that they are preachy fun kiling bitches?    it was something like that i'm sure.

I'm sure that the fear mongering Dems are going on every liberal show they can find to lead Dems to vote just the way they want regardless of who is on the Dem ticket. In general, Dems will vote for ANYONE and ANYTHING as long as it's not President Trump. The Dem accusations have been endless about what he wants to do even if he has not said it nor posted it on the website.

Groupthink and lockstep are alive and well in the Dem party.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:26 am

Calypso Jones wrote:It is said that a powerful team would be Big Mike/Gretchen Witchmer.  THUS bypassing Karmel all together.   I don't see how it could be a winning team....well yes, dems woulld trample each other to get to the polling trough for these two...but didn't James Golum Carville say just a month or so ago that the problem with liberal women is that they are preachy fun kiling bitches?    it was something like that i'm sure.

All three of them are horrific. Big Mike is stupid. Wreched Witless is a Nazi wannabee and also was mixed up with the motherWEFfers. SHE came up out of nowhere, and that doesn't happen without help. Fifteen years ago living in Michigan, nobody in the Upper Peninsula ever HEARD of this woman.

The problem with that party, aside from how it's the Party of the Stupids...the other problem is, a lack of testosterone. In both sexes.

The wombynz need to be shown OUT. Both parties. And soy usage should likewise disqualify.

Leave the soy addicts to arrange flowers and do their thing in queer bars. Leave politics and military service to MEN.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down