Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death Blow: An Article V Convention To Replace Our Constitution

+2
Crusader
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Death Blow: An Article V Convention To Replace Our Constitution Empty The Death Blow: An Article V Convention To Replace Our Constitution

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:10 pm

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/the-death-blow-an-article-v-convention-to-replace-our-constitution/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer, Lone Gunman and OneDumbBlonde like this post

Back to top Go down

The Death Blow: An Article V Convention To Replace Our Constitution Empty Re: The Death Blow: An Article V Convention To Replace Our Constitution

Post by Crusader Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:36 pm

Wouldn't this "new constitution" have to be ratified by 3/4 of the states? I think 1/4 of the states will read the new "constitution" and refuse to ratify it.

I think the states need to call an Article 5 convention to establish term limits for Congress. That one change is something that Republican and Democrat voters agree on. Once we do that, fixing the rest of the mess will become easier.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Lone Gunman, OneDumbBlonde and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

The Death Blow: An Article V Convention To Replace Our Constitution Empty Re: The Death Blow: An Article V Convention To Replace Our Constitution

Post by RV Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:06 am

Crusader wrote:Wouldn't this "new constitution" have to be ratified by 3/4 of the states?  I think 1/4 of the states will read the new "constitution" and refuse to ratify it.  

I think the states need to call an Article 5 convention to establish term limits for Congress.  That one change is something that Republican and Democrat voters agree on.  Once we do that, fixing the rest of the mess will become easier.

I would hope and pray that there are more states than one fourth who would vote against it. There is not one person in government today that I would say is even as intelligent nor patriotic as the founding Father's were.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Lone Gunman, OneDumbBlonde and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:28 am

I doubt anything can be accomplished in this regard until blacks are shipped out of this country.

Last edited by Lummy on Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

EvilCat Breath likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OneDumbBlonde Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:28 am

RV wrote:
Crusader wrote:Wouldn't this "new constitution" have to be ratified by 3/4 of the states?  I think 1/4 of the states will read the new "constitution" and refuse to ratify it.  

I think the states need to call an Article 5 convention to establish term limits for Congress.  That one change is something that Republican and Democrat voters agree on.  Once we do that, fixing the rest of the mess will become easier.

I would hope and pray that there are more states than one fourth who would vote against it. There is not one person in government today that I would say is even as intelligent nor patriotic as the founding Father's were.

I think we'd be lucky if as many as 1/4 of the states voted against this. Aside from a lack of intelligence, more and more have gotten into government positions who are blatantly and openly trying to tear down the foundations we were built upon.
OneDumbBlonde
OneDumbBlonde

Lone Gunman, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:42 am

OneDumbBlonde wrote:
RV wrote:

I think we'd be lucky if as many as 1/4 of the states voted against this.  Aside from a lack of intelligence, more and more have gotten into government positions who are blatantly and openly trying to tear down the foundations we were built upon.

You may be right. I was trying to be optimistic...
RV
RV

OneDumbBlonde and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OneDumbBlonde Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:51 am

RV wrote:
OneDumbBlonde wrote:
RV wrote:

I think we'd be lucky if as many as 1/4 of the states voted against this.  Aside from a lack of intelligence, more and more have gotten into government positions who are blatantly and openly trying to tear down the foundations we were built upon.

You may be right. I was trying to be optimistic...

I get it. I don't want to believe what is happening all around and right in front of us is truly going on either. Crying or Very sad
OneDumbBlonde
OneDumbBlonde

Lone Gunman and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:56 am

The constant outrageous crap coming from the tuba section of congress tends to make everything else look less illegit.
Lummy
Lummy

OneDumbBlonde likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:06 am

i think our military has a sworn allegiance to the current constitution. whatre they gonna do? fire the lot?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Lone Gunman, OneDumbBlonde and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:48 am

Lummy wrote:I doubt anything can be accomplished in this regard until blacks are shipped out of this country.

I hope you're not as racist and bigoted as this comment would seem to indicate. IMO, "blacks" are just as much Americans and just as much a part of this country as anyone else.
RV
RV

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next