Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Libs get a dose of their own medicine

Go down

When Libs get a dose of their own medicine Empty When Libs get a dose of their own medicine

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:58 pm

I so hope this gets to be a big topic.

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/04/16/liberals-get-a-big-dose-of-their-own-medicine-n2622008

Manhattan, the most woke, so called tolerant area for the alphabet mafia...LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ and sometimes I.

Turns out gay Times employees were apparently trying to out-complain each other on this channel (called TimesOut), overwhelming whatever work-related communications were happening there. “Villalobos reportedly asked employees who had concerns about issues in the workplace to raise them in either an ‘ask-the-company’ Slack channel, one-on-one with a manager, or directly going to human resources,” the Post reported, which seems reasonable. There are avenues to address concerns, not wide communications networks.

Well, the Alphabet Mafia did not appreciate that at all. One member chirped, “I can’t help but feel lately like I’m expected to just shut up and deal with the negativity because it might make some of my coworkers feel uncomfortable if I speak up.” Do you mean to act like a damn adult? “Negativity,” by the way, is likely not being treated like you’re special because of sexuality.

Another burped, “It feels completely surreal and disrespectful to get corporate swag branded with a pride flag at the same time as we’re being instructed not to publicly discuss our experiences as queer people in the workplace.”

You are probably asking how it is that the left-wing New York Times, in the left-wing state of New York, on the left-wing island of Manhattan, in the left-wing section of mid-town, became a hotbed of homophobia, and you wouldn’t be alone. There is no pleasing these people, so you shouldn’t even try. Never hire anyone who’d be a lawsuit to fire, and pronouns or flags of any sort other than the American flag are a pretty good indication of probable trouble.

That having been said, I do encourage everyone to urge every leftist Times employee to complain to their employer about the oppression they feel, real or imagined (the social credits spend the same), and file a complaint with their union too. Hand the monster a gas can and some matches as he stumbles back into the castle; they deserve it.
(heh heh heh)
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

East of the Beast likes this post

Back to top Go down