Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

libs meltdown as middle schoolers rebel at pride month...media is aghast

3 posters

Go down

libs meltdown as middle schoolers rebel at pride month...media is aghast Empty libs meltdown as middle schoolers rebel at pride month...media is aghast

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:45 pm

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/06/14/ma-middle-schoolers-foment-a-pronoun-rebellion-during-pride-month-and-the-media-is-aghast-n2624491

As the kids say nowadays, these middle schoolers are based. And by that, I mean they did something that sent shockwaves through a local Massachusetts community, stunned the local school board, and sent the liberal media into meltdown mode. Marshall Simonds Middle School in Burlington, Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, saw an LGBT event wrecked by a pronoun rebellion. Pride flags were destroyed, and chants of 'USA' rang throughout the school. To be more precise, they were chanting, “My pronouns are USA,” while decked out in patriotic colors. The event caused some local school board members to lose sleep over the incident, which proves that some people in this community need to go outside and touch some grass. Now, the LGBT mob is pushing to punish these kids for exercising their constitutional right to free speech and expres​sion(via CBS News):

Their pronouns are USA.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Crusader and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

libs meltdown as middle schoolers rebel at pride month...media is aghast Empty Re: libs meltdown as middle schoolers rebel at pride month...media is aghast

Post by Casey Jones Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:15 pm

They shouldn't even be discussing that.

Pride...at SEXUAL DEGENERACY?

How the hell are little kids even going to UNDERSTAND that?

I didn't want kids in my 20s. In my forties, I started regretting it...but now, I'm just as glad.

It makes things simpler. I do not have to worry, except in the theoretical, about the insanity in schools. And, when I get a few years older, retirement and old-age care gets simpler, too...the Glock Health Care Plan.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones, Thom Paine, Lummy and East of the Beast like this post

Back to top Go down

libs meltdown as middle schoolers rebel at pride month...media is aghast Empty Re: libs meltdown as middle schoolers rebel at pride month...media is aghast

Post by East of the Beast Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:03 pm

There is a boiling under current that is going to explode one of these days. I’m convinced that the silent majority won’t be silent much longer.

East of the Beast

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down