Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret.

+5
Crusader
jirqoadai
Red Lily
2cent
Calypso Jones
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. - Page 4 Empty Re: Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret.

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 14, 2023 12:27 pm

The Foxx family asked to be left alone during this time, ie  privacy.

If y'all want privacy then stay off social media.

every week someone allegedly a friend or family member has to put something out on social media or in the news.
I'm still wondering what they're hiding.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. - Page 4 Empty Re: Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun May 14, 2023 1:46 pm

I don't know. I read somewhere yesterday that his daughter said he's been out of the hospital for weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 14, 2023 2:24 pm

There'd be photos don't you think?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun May 14, 2023 2:48 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:There'd be photos don't you think?

I have no idea. Jamie fox is non existent to me. Razz
Another way to phrase it is, I could not give a sheet. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 14, 2023 2:51 pm

nor do i. He may live or die or be an invalid for the rest of his life....what interests me are the media lies and how many accept them.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun May 14, 2023 11:15 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I don't  know.  I read somewhere yesterday that his daughter said he's been out of the hospital for weeks.

I believe it.

Out of the hospital, into a box.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun May 14, 2023 11:21 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Foxx allegedly posted on social media.  There's no way to know if he did that himself.

He's dead, you know that? This strange behavior, is proof.

You know the story of Tiffany Dover, do you not?

Someone online found her background, including her maiden name...I've forgotten it, now...and found that a death certificate was issued for a woman of that name in 2020; and a burial in Tiffany's hometown.

But they still cling to their Narrative.

Likewise...what is HIS name, that Bills football player? Deader than Elvis. They got a stand-in for distance photos; they have someone who will do Tweets for a few months. We haven't seen him with the Bills since, have we? Right now they're planning the next season. Lots of activity at Orchard Park, the Bills HQ. But no reported sightings of Demar.

Everything the mediuh-government-medical triumvirate tell us...IS A LIE. Until proven otherwise - and not JUST proven, but REPROVEN, repeatedly.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon May 15, 2023 2:39 am

Tiffany Dover is ALIVE and WELL and Demar Hamlin has was recently cleared to play football again so he, too, is alive and well enough to play again if he so chooses.

These 'speculations' about Foxx and everyone else being dead are all rather ghoulish.

Tiffany Dover has said that she hadn't eaten all day and is a regular fainter and Demar Hamlin has confirmed that his heart incident was caused by commotio cordis, a rare event caused by a blow to the chest.

Get a grip people.

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. - Page 4 2928424190
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 15, 2023 8:33 am

yeah. Get a grip because we all know that US media is truthful and dependable.

Okay. I'm in. Looking for source for covid vaxx today. Perhaps they'll let me have all of them at one time. Super protected.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon May 15, 2023 6:01 pm

So the statements from all these people are faked by the media?  Did they use a body double for Tiffany Dover's interview?

Don't you think they'd have at least one friend or family member who'd come out and say so or are they all a part of this coverup too?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next