Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret.

+5
Crusader
jirqoadai
Red Lily
2cent
Calypso Jones
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. - Page 3 Empty Re: Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret.

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 03, 2023 6:30 pm

I think the big secret is that Jamie Foxx submitted to the vaxx at least once in order to keep his job on one film in particular. There will be no autopsy if worse comes to worse because the power to be cannot afford that. I'll bet Foxx is on the ventilator and has been for weeks.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. - Page 3 Empty Re: Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret.

Post by Red Lily Wed May 03, 2023 6:50 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I think the big secret is that Jamie Foxx submitted to the vaxx at least once in order to keep his job on one film in particular.   There will be no autopsy if worse comes to worse because the power to be cannot afford that.  I'll bet Foxx is on the ventilator and has been for weeks.

He issued a statement today and every ailment is not vaxx related.  Don't have him on the autopsy table before the poor man is even dead. I'd prefer to wish him and his family the best.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 03, 2023 7:33 pm

I don't see where HE issued any statement...but someone close or in family did.  When prayers are asked for that is generally not a good thing.   I didn't make that up...that was something from an insider.     I have prayed for this guy and i prayed for a recovery so don't accuse me of having him on the autopsy table before he is dead.

Secondly.  There is plenty of time for the truth to come out...and it will and i believe many are going to be eating their words at their defense of the indefensible or.  OR...they won't say anything...which is the more likely.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed May 03, 2023 7:37 pm

Jamie Foxx breaks silence amid hospitalisation for mystery illness.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/jamie-foxx-breaks-silence-amid-hospitalisation-for-mystery-illness/news-story/26c31633da3fb169dd08caa9f2647740

‘Feeling blessed’: Jamie Foxx releases first statement since hospitalization.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2023/may/03/jamie-foxx-health-update-atlanta

Jamie Foxx responds to fans’ prayers, thankful for ‘all the love’
https://www.news.com.au/world/jamie-foxx-responds-to-fans-prayers-thankful-for-all-the-love/video/00acbbea8e1dd83ae97a99b419e04758

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 03, 2023 7:44 pm

well good then. You seem to think i wish him dead. I don't.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/on-friendship-with-self-righteous
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed May 03, 2023 8:02 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:well good then. You seem to think i wish him dead. I don't.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/on-friendship-with-self-righteous

If you're insinuating that I'm self righteous that's your prerogative, but I'm not.

I did NOT say that you've wished him dead. I've said nothing of the sort!

But you are certain his illness is vaxx related, he's on a ventilator, said there will be no autopsy due to a coverup and that you think he's on his last legs. I just don't see anything positive there.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 03, 2023 8:53 pm

Foxx allegedly posted on social media. There's no way to know if he did that himself.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 03, 2023 8:56 pm

I have not said you're self righteous. Far from it. The article talks about people who insist the lockdowns and vaxxes were the way to go and if you didn't you were stupid and uncaring. In spite of evidence to the contrary, these folk still want to deny all the harm done.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 am

Calypso Jones wrote:I think the big secret is that Jamie Foxx submitted to the vaxx at least once in order to keep his job on one film in particular.   There will be no autopsy if worse comes to worse because the power to be cannot afford that.  I'll bet Foxx is on the ventilator and has been for weeks.

a conspiracy theory, I expected nothing else.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 11, 2023 11:45 am

four weeks in hospital then this shows up today.

https://valiantnews.com/2023/05/family-of-jaime-foxx-reportedly-preparing-for-the-worst-as-actor-55-remains-hospitalized/

high blood pressure complications from the clot shot?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next