Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret.

+5
Crusader
jirqoadai
Red Lily
2cent
Calypso Jones
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. Empty Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret.

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:19 pm

BIg deal about jamie foxx going into hospital with some kind of something.  Today they admitted it was a stroke. Yep...vaxxed.  A set he worked on required it.   live.  learn.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Jamie%20Foxx%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

looked healthy to me. I'm wondering...is it really safe for senior citizens to take this poison clot shot?? I wonder.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. Empty Re: Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret.

Post by 2cent Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:07 pm

Of course I'm familiar w/Foxx's name, but that about the gist of what I know about him.
Is he actually talented?  What's his temperament?  Is he down to earth, or more speetial than the Lord Jesus, himself?

And please, can we leave the vaxx out of this one? Both my father and brother had strokes before the age of 55, and I can assure you that it was not in the least related to any vaccine(s).
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. Empty Re: Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret.

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:03 pm

I can't leave stroke out of this simply for the preponderance of it.  Your family members had strokes at a time when the stats were not this high i assume.    CHeck insurance company stats.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:34 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I can't leave stroke out of this simply for the preponderance of it.  Your family members had strokes at a time when the stats were not this high i assume.    CHeck insurance company stats.
Huh?  Of course NO ONE can leave stroke out of this, because that is the medical condition that Jamie Foxx suffered.  

I've no idea what the general stats of strokes were at the different times my dad and brother suffered theirs.  Irrelevant.  What's relevant, is that people have strokes that are completely unrelated to vaccines.

And I have to ask - What's the bit about a secret? Far as I can tell, no one's keeping anything a secret. Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. 553500953
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:53 pm

yes. i know that...but the stats show now that many people are dropping dead from heart related issues...young people, athletes, older people who are in good shape and should not be dropping dead...and the one common things is Tha VAXX and the fact that doctors as well as morticians are pulling strands of coagulated something OR OTHER out of their veins.

so. I'm not gonna stop pointing it out when it applies. he had the shot. He is a healthy fit male and he had a stroke AFTER he had the jab. It doesn't have to be right away...the danger increases the more shots one submits to. Looks like he was smart enough to only do it once. There's no time limit but many expert doctors in related fields say any time from directly after to five years for it to affect you.

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. 452754053 Agree to disagree? friend?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:54 pm

hmm.  interesting.

https://dailyclout.io/calcified-placentas-a-nurse-midwifes-disturbing-testimony/

Maternal deaths are up about 40% from pre-pandemic levels, according to a recent report, based on data from the National Vital Statistics System. This alarming rise in maternal mortality has been linked to the COVID-19 pandemic, and the situation only worsened when COVID-19 vaccinations were introduced.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:24 pm

Naomi Wolf is a KOOK and the DailyClout is a totally quack pseudoscience website!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:46 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:yes. i know that...but the stats show now that many people are dropping dead from heart related issues...young people, athletes, older people who are in good shape and should not be dropping dead...and the one common things is Tha VAXX and the fact that doctors as well as morticians are pulling strands of coagulated something OR OTHER out of their veins.

so.  I'm not gonna stop pointing it out when it applies.  he had the shot.  He is a healthy fit male and he had a stroke AFTER he had the jab.   It doesn't have to be right away...the danger increases the more shots one submits to.   Looks like he was smart enough to only do it once.  There's no time limit but many expert doctors in related fields say any time from directly after to five years for it to affect you.

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. 452754053   Agree to disagree?  friend?
I'm aware of all that. What I'd like some to accept - just once in a while - that, sometimes, a stroke is just that. A stroke. And then, maybe, if more info comes out pointing toward it being 'vax related', then, okay, maybe visit that possibility. But really, does it have to always be the first suspicion to come to mind? All I'm asking is to hold off a bit once in a while.

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. 452754053 Agree? Of course we're friends. Some of my best friends are moonbats. LOL.

Btw, what do you personally think of Jamie Foxx. Other than his extensive career, I know nothing. I dunno. i.e., is he a family man? a well-rounded kind of guy? Anything you know about him? Maybe he's BLM supporter?
I'm just curios.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:23 pm

was he Fred Sanfords son? or was Lamont an only child?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and East of the Beast like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:58 pm

2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:yes. i know that...but the stats show now that many people are dropping dead from heart related issues...young people, athletes, older people who are in good shape and should not be dropping dead...and the one common things is Tha VAXX and the fact that doctors as well as morticians are pulling strands of coagulated something OR OTHER out of their veins.

so.  I'm not gonna stop pointing it out when it applies.  he had the shot.  He is a healthy fit male and he had a stroke AFTER he had the jab.   It doesn't have to be right away...the danger increases the more shots one submits to.   Looks like he was smart enough to only do it once.  There's no time limit but many expert doctors in related fields say any time from directly after to five years for it to affect you.

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. 452754053   Agree to disagree?  friend?
I'm aware of all that.  What I'd like some to accept - just once in a while - that, sometimes, a stroke is just that.  A stroke.  And then, maybe, if more info comes out pointing toward it being 'vax related', then, okay, maybe visit that possibility.  But really, does it have to always be the first suspicion to come to mind?  All I'm asking is to hold off a bit once in a while.

Jamie Foxx hospitalized...what's the big secret. 452754053  Agree?  Of course we're friends.  Some of my best friends are moonbats.  LOL.  

Btw, what do you personally think of Jamie Foxx.  Other than his extensive career, I know nothing.  I dunno.  i.e., is he a family man?  a well-rounded kind of guy?  Anything you know about him?  Maybe he's BLM supporter?  
I'm just curios.

He's from Terrell, TX. He actually knows how to play piano. He donated a performing arts center to his high school. I don't know his politics, but I suspect he's a lib.
Crusader
Crusader

Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next