Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alec Balwin Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter

+2
Calypso Jones
HawkTheSlayer
6 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alec Balwin Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Empty Alec Balwin Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:15 am

That's the least he should be charged with.
He should to sentenced to life in prison for bad acting.

https://www.brproud.com/hill-politics/alec-baldwin-to-face-involuntary-manslaughter-charges-over-rust-shooting?utm_source=wgmb-wvla-wbrl_app&utm_medium=social&utm_content=share-link

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Alec Balwin Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Empty Re: Alec Balwin Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:36 am

That sexy onscreen demeanor can't get you off the hook for everything. We'll see how this goes.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Alec Balwin Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Empty Re: Alec Balwin Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:48 pm

https://rumble.com/v269w4q-sekulow-live.html

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:04 pm

im thinking he regularly did that with the prop gun, and someone switched them out. maybe assface knew they were switched, but itll be hard to prove that he knew it was a real handgun. the reason behind his mockingly shooting the girl was to give him legality to snap off the hammer.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:39 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:That sexy onscreen demeanor can't get you off the hook for everything.  We'll see how this goes.
"Sexy???" Alec Balwin Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter 773625082

From the OP article:
Each involuntary manslaughter charge carries a potential sentence of up to 18 months in jail and a $5,000 fine.
That's it?

In a statement to ITK, Baldwin’s attorney called the district attorney’s decision a “terrible miscarriage of justice” that “distorts Halyna Hutchins’ tragic death.”
Yeah, you could say that again.

~snip~
“I feel that someone is responsible for what happened,” the 64-year-old actor said at the time, “and I can’t say who that is, but I know it’s not me.”
And we're all thoroughly shocked that the typical irresponsible reprobate refuses to take responsibility for his own wrong-doing.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:40 pm

As most Texans are saying. "It's about damn time."
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:02 pm

Sexy? affraid Alec Balwin Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter 2177260948

About time too but I think the armorer should also be held liable.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:15 pm

Sure he's sexy... or was.  He had those sweet little bow lips. HELL of a temper though. I'll bet Kim Basinger took a lot of abuse.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:21 pm

I think I heard on the radio th at the third person has pleaded guilty and will take 6 months in jail.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:52 pm

Red Lily wrote:Sexy?  affraid   Alec Balwin Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter 2177260948

About time too but I think the armorer should also be held liable.
He is:
Baldwin and “Rust” armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed will each be charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter, Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies said in a Thursday statement.

I'm surprised by people elsewhere who are arguing that Gutierrez-Reed should NOT be held responsible.  Considering that the safety and condition of the guns is her very J.O.B., it's hard to understand how anyone wouldn't find her criminally negligent, if her lack of attention to that j.o.b. lead to someone's harm, or worse, death.

Last edited by 2cent on Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next