Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HotHead Alec Baldwin gains sympathy from many conservatives in spite

3 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

HotHead Alec Baldwin gains sympathy from many conservatives in spite  Empty HotHead Alec Baldwin gains sympathy from many conservatives in spite

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:49 pm

of what he's going through right now. THis Crazy woman is badgering him, hammering him, almost...not almost she IS trying to get him to lose his temper. And finally he does. I can't stand this guy...he's ruined every movie he's been in for me and many others, but in this case. I HAVE sympathy for this guy.

Just trying to get his order in and she will NOT stop. It appears that there is no help coming from the employee...such as calling the cops or at the very least asking this nut to leave the premises.

a day or so later this....;woman is on Piers Morgan and she is as crazed and obnoxious with Piers as she was with Baldwin, only now her shirt is pulled up, she claims injuries and she has adhesive tape over the nipples of her completely exposed breasts and it is not attractive.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

HotHead Alec Baldwin gains sympathy from many conservatives in spite  Empty Re: HotHead Alec Baldwin gains sympathy from many conservatives in spite

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:18 am

Da cray-crays!

Calypso Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

HotHead Alec Baldwin gains sympathy from many conservatives in spite  Empty Re: HotHead Alec Baldwin gains sympathy from many conservatives in spite

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 am

Maybe it is Baldwin's Karma comin' 'round.  and if that is the case....fine.   Maybe i'll just sit back and watch this.  I will have no immediate loss however it goes. ..........................this country is crazy. Intentionally made so.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:48 pm

Indeed. We have so many intrinsic, institutional problems...one reckless killer who thinks he knows all and owns everything, really doesn't even move the needle for me.

We got about 300,000 Power Elites who need jailing before him, as well as the whole Deep State, right down to overnight janitors. NONE of them will get it.

Until this nation collapses. Then they starve, freeze, and maybe get irradiated to death. Unfortunately, us with them...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down