Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Jury Indicts Alec Baldwin

4 posters

Go down

Grand Jury Indicts Alec Baldwin  Empty Grand Jury Indicts Alec Baldwin

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:04 pm

About time.

https://www.newsday.com/entertainmen...-charge-l14062

SANTA FE, N.M. — A grand jury indicted Alec Baldwin on Friday on an involuntary manslaughter charge in a 2021 fatal shooting during a rehearsal on a movie set in New Mexico, reviving a dormant case against the A-list actor.

Special prosecutors brought the case before a grand jury in Santa Fe this week, months after receiving a new analysis of the gun that was used.Baldwin, the lead actor and a co-producer on the Western movie “Rust,” was pointing a gun at cinematographer Halyna Hutchins during a rehearsal on a movie set outside Santa Fe in October 2021 when the gun went off, killing her and wounding director Joel Souza.

Baldwin has said he pulled back the hammer, but not the trigger, and the gun fired.

Back to top Go down

Grand Jury Indicts Alec Baldwin  Empty Re: Grand Jury Indicts Alec Baldwin

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:28 pm

What takes so long with this. Whether he is responsible or not this whole process seemed unprofessional
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:37 pm

They'll drop the charges before it even goes to trial. They did it once before; why wouldn't they do it again? And even if he did go to jail, he'll be let out in no time either on appeal or for good behavior. And he'll be put in a swanky "country club" prison away from the regular convicts.

I'm not defending Baldwin here; I'm just being realistic. This indictment honestly doesn't amount to very much.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:38 pm

I don't care to defend the ass either. I don't care for him at all... iI think he was being a smart ass, I think he was irresponsible. but i don't really think he intended to kill her. Giving him the benefit of the doubt. He needs to pay for her death.... him in jail doesn't do that. Did he go through a civil suit where they found him responsible?? and how does the deceased's family think about all this??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:25 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:What takes so long with this.  Whether he is responsible or not this whole process seemed unprofessional

It's a distraction.

Like Gristly Maxwell. She was convicted, to get the Chattering Class talking about something other than Dementia Joe's latest folly. She'll have it overturned on appeal - probably part of the backstage deal struck.

Baldwin will also have it tossed out on a technicality, if they can't get a star-struck bubblehead jury to acquit.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:05 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content