Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office

+6
RV
Panther
Abby08
vege57
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 7 Empty Re: Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:22 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:You must be at least eleven years of age; persons aged 11 to 17 can apply for a minor's licence. For traditional licences, you must be at least 18 years old. You must also have somewhere safe and secure to store your weapon, and you must undergo a safety training course.

https://www.twclawyers.com.au/gun-laws-in-australia/

That's NOT fascist and Australia was never totally disarmed.

Are you in the right thread? Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 7 809917594

Sorry.  The thread-jack is mine.

I pointed out that we weren't kidnapped and forced into Quarantine Camps, because of that inconvenient Second Amendment.  Which of course, Australia doesn't have.  What NZ's laws are, I don't know.  

But I expect that the population is not heavily armed, given how they've been manhandled.

But some people just love their Sophistry.

Australians were NOT kidnapped and forced into quarantine camps either! Lord give me strength!  Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 7 2928424190

You can find anything you want to believe on the net.  There are plenty of kooks trying to get their 5 minutes of fame and plenty more who are silly enough to get sucked in without doing diligent research.

Last edited by Red Lily on Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 7 Empty Re: Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office

Post by vege57 Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:22 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:You must be at least eleven years of age; persons aged 11 to 17 can apply for a minor's licence. For traditional licences, you must be at least 18 years old. You must also have somewhere safe and secure to store your weapon, and you must undergo a safety training course.

Are you in the right thread? Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 7 809917594

Sorry.  The thread-jack is mine.

I pointed out that we weren't kidnapped and forced into Quarantine Camps, because of that inconvenient Second Amendment.  Which of course, Australia doesn't have.  What NZ's laws are, I don't know.  

But I expect that the population is not heavily armed, given how they've been manhandled.

But some people just love their Sophistry.

Casey this post is a hodgepog of nonsense

""But I expect that the population is not heavily armed, given how they've been manhandled.""

You guys are heavily armed but have still bowed down to mandates and the vaccine, otherwise you wouldn't be continually whining about it, You cant have one without the other, ?
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:25 pm

Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

I am!  I am remiss in not having quoted the post I was responding to though.

No worries. I got lost and took the wrong fork in the road.

Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:32 pm

Ohhh Kay.....
Back to the document hoarder. Rolling Eyes
I'm double hijacked out.

Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:32 pm

Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Your vaccine paranoia will send you to an early grave, We have moved on in NZ, The gov have a shit load of vaccines but only a few people are getting them , their choice

That's not what the new pm says. He says they will find you and hunt the unvaxxed down.

And that is the reason why Ardern resigned and labour are fucked ,because peeps pushed back that sorta shit , they will not be part of the next government here, we have a 3 year cycle and they are toast  

I don't like him. Evil or Very Mad Razz

I doubt many NZers do either which is why he won't be PM.

He is probably the most likeably Labour minister, I don't dislike him as a person, I just despise his politics, They are selling him as on the right side of the labour caucus , so its pretty obvious where they are going with that , sell him as a centrist in an attempt to find the middle vote, But to do that they will need to sully Jarcinda's leadership of the party
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:36 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Ohhh Kay.....
I'm double hijacked out.

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 7 47262976

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 7 2811932512 just in case you are asleep at the wheel I should point out that just about EVERY thread somehow turns into a jab jab jab thread. Razz
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:40 pm

Red Lily wrote:
I'm double hijacked out.

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 7 47262976

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 7 2811932512  just in case you are asleep at the wheel I should point out that just about EVERY thread somehow turns into a jab jab jab thread.  Razz

Its therapy for the lost souls lol
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:48 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
I'm double hijacked out.

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 7 2811932512  just in case you are asleep at the wheel I should point out that just about EVERY thread somehow turns into a jab jab jab thread.  Razz

It's NOT working LOL.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:56 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
I'm double hijacked out.

It's NOT working LOL.

Its a long process and has many stages, lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:59 pm

Okay back to business.

What is normal procedure/punishment for the hoarding of classified material?

We know what happened to Trump and he was in the position of being able to declassify what he had.    Biden wasn't.

They can't just let this go!   What is the GOP doing?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next