Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office

+6
RV
Panther
Abby08
vege57
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 6 Empty Re: Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office

Post by vege57 Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:03 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:
""The Constitution says otherwise.""

Im well aware of that Casey.

My reply to that would be, how did it work for you guys claiming that Obama was not born in the US. He served two terms as President ?

Illegally.

Facts, demonstrable facts, were totally ignored.  By what are now demonstrably lawless courts.

Since then, we've had COERCED "vaccinations" of people who were refusing consent.  That is against US law, state law, and the Nuremberg Code.

Courts no longer care about anything but what the Deep State and its masters, want.

Your vaccine paranoia will send you to an early grave, We have moved on in NZ, The gov have a shit load of vaccines but only a few people are getting them , their choice

That's not what the new pm says. He says they will find you and hunt the unvaxxed down.

And that is the reason why Ardern resigned and labour are fucked ,because peeps pushed back that sorta shit , they will not be part of the next government here, we have a 3 year cycle and they are toast
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 6 Empty Re: Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:04 pm

Red Lily wrote:You must be at least eleven years of age; persons aged 11 to 17 can apply for a minor's licence. For traditional licences, you must be at least 18 years old. You must also have somewhere safe and secure to store your weapon, and you must undergo a safety training course.

https://www.twclawyers.com.au/gun-laws-in-australia/

That's NOT fascist and Australia was never totally disarmed.

Are you in the right thread? Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 6 809917594

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:06 pm

vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:

My reply to that would be, how did it work for you guys claiming that Obama was not born in the US. He served two terms as President ?

Illegally.

Facts, demonstrable facts, were totally ignored.  By what are now demonstrably lawless courts.

Since then, we've had COERCED "vaccinations" of people who were refusing consent.  That is against US law, state law, and the Nuremberg Code.

Courts no longer care about anything but what the Deep State and its masters, want.

Your vaccine paranoia will send you to an early grave, We have moved on in NZ, The gov have a shit load of vaccines but only a few people are getting them , their choice

That's not what the new pm says. He says they will find you and hunt the unvaxxed down.

And that is the reason why Ardern resigned and labour are fucked ,because peeps pushed back that sorta shit , they will not be part of the next government here, we have a 3 year cycle and they are toast  

I don't like him. Evil or Very Mad Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:07 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:You must be at least eleven years of age; persons aged 11 to 17 can apply for a minor's licence. For traditional licences, you must be at least 18 years old. You must also have somewhere safe and secure to store your weapon, and you must undergo a safety training course.

Are you in the right thread? Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 6 809917594

Sorry. The thread-jack is mine.

I pointed out that we weren't kidnapped and forced into Quarantine Camps, because of that inconvenient Second Amendment. Which of course, Australia doesn't have. What NZ's laws are, I don't know.

But I expect that the population is not heavily armed, given how they've been manhandled.

But some people just love their Sophistry.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:13 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Sorry.  The thread-jack is mine.

I pointed out that we weren't kidnapped and forced into Quarantine Camps, because of that inconvenient Second Amendment.  Which of course, Australia doesn't have.  What NZ's laws are, I don't know.  

But I expect that the population is not heavily armed, given how they've been manhandled.

But some people just love their Sophistry.

Thanks for the heads up. I got lost on the way . Lol.
I was following the vaccine hijack road. Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office - Page 6 773625082

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:14 pm

The point of the Second Amendment was that the Framers extended Man's Natural Right to life and self-defense (that come from the Creator, not government) to the stated legal right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Again, corrupt court rulings have ignored this; but many states have not interfered. The only thing I needed to buy my two Glocks and my two pump shotguns...was, MONEY.

I didn't need a license. Thanks to the Left's work over 40 years, I DID need to clear a computerized background check. I think that falls far afoul of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" but, again, corrupt courts. Nonetheless, in Montana, they know, more guns, less crime. A bad guy with a stolen cheap handgun, is almost-always stopped by a good guy with a quality handgun and good training.

When seconds count, the police are minutes away. So where crime is low, citizens are at the ready to take action. Keeping crime low.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:16 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:

Illegally.

Im not a fan, But you need to give it context, Ardern is a communist party member, or was in her early days, she is also a megalomaniac that has not nurtured a replacement, for fear of being usurped , And Hipkins is the only minister that can put a couple of words together that make any sense, and one of the few labour politicians that isn't gay ?
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:18 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

I am! I am remiss in not having quoted the post I was responding to though.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:19 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Illegally.

I doubt many NZers do either which is why he won't be PM.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:20 pm

Casey Jones wrote:

The point of the Second Amendment was that the Framers extended Man's Natural Right to life and self-defense (that come from the Creator, not government) to the stated legal right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Again, corrupt court rulings have ignored this; but many states have not interfered.  The only thing I needed to buy my two Glocks and my two pump shotguns...was, MONEY.

I didn't need a license.  Thanks to the Left's work over 40 years, I DID need to clear a computerized background check.  I think that falls far afoul of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" but, again, corrupt courts.  Nonetheless, in Montana, they know, more guns, less crime.  A bad guy with a stolen cheap handgun, is almost-always stopped by a good guy with a quality handgun and good training.

When seconds count, the police are minutes away.  So where crime is low, citizens are at the ready to take action.  Keeping crime low.

All I needed was money too.
And that's all I will ever need!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next