Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office

+6
RV
Panther
Abby08
vege57
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
10 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office Empty Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:18 pm

UNsecured.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-classified-documents-from-vp-era-found-in-bidens-private-office/

I have a prediction...SUDDENLY, it will be Jesssssss fine that former pres/VPs have classified docs in their possession as yet to be turned over National Archives.  wait for it.

regardless...the DOJ (HAW HAW HAW) is 'INVESTIGATING' the situation and it will be...................................President Trump's fault.

HERE COMES ANOTHER IMPEACHMENT!!!!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office Empty Re: Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office

Post by Red Lily Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:40 pm

My prediction is that they're starting the ball rolling in the hope of killing his aspirations of running in 2024.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office Empty Re: Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office

Post by vege57 Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:59 pm

Red Lily wrote:My prediction is that they're starting the ball rolling in the hope of killing his aspirations of running in 2024.

Im sure they don't to destroy him just stop him from throwing his hat in , It will be a lot less damaging if he doesn't put his name on the ballot
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:26 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:My prediction is that they're starting the ball rolling in the hope of killing his aspirations of running in 2024.

Im sure they don't to destroy him just stop him from throwing his hat in , It will be a lot less damaging if he doesn't put his name on the ballot

They can't risk destroying him or they will destroy the Dem's chances in 2024 as well but I'm sure they're wanting a few deterrents to keep him at home.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:48 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:

They can't risk destroying him or they will destroy the Dem's chances in 2024 as well but I'm sure they're wanting a few deterrents to keep him at home.

The biggest prob they have is who do they put forward, BigK wont be happy if she isn't the chosen one Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office 3494853741
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:50 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:

The biggest prob they have is who do they put forward, BigK wont be happy if she isn't  the chosen one Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office 3494853741

I'd predict she's going to be shedding tears then Lol.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Abby08 and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:26 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:

The biggest prob they have is who do they put forward, BigK wont be happy if she isn't  the chosen one Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office 3494853741

She's just gonna have to suck it up, cuz she ain't the one.
Abby08
Abby08

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:56 am

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:

BigK.......are you referring to the BigKiller Shillary, or BigKamalatoe? Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office GanwveZ
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:18 am

Panther wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:

BigK.......are you referring to the BigKiller Shillary, or BigKamalatoe? Classified Docs from Biden VP era found in biden's private office GanwveZ

Probable the one and same
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:41 am

The problem as I see it, is that there are people who believe the lies and unfounded accusations of the DNC that are made through their media minions, (ABC, CBS, NBC, FaceBook, Twitter, CNN, etc.). Then you have blatant liars like Adam Schiff who will claim to have "absolute proof" yet NEVER provide it. The media minions will of course claim that Adam has "absolute proof" of everything he lies about and the gullible will fail to vote for President Trump thus allowing fraud to carry the day just like the last time.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next