Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The immediate response to Hamlin's collapse on the field

+2
2cent
Red Lily
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The immediate response to Hamlin's collapse on the field - Page 3 Empty Re: The immediate response to Hamlin's collapse on the field

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:03 pm

damar hamlin returns to field. THIS is gonna be very interesting.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/buffalo-bills-safety-damar-hamlin-returns-field-first/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The immediate response to Hamlin's collapse on the field - Page 3 Empty Re: The immediate response to Hamlin's collapse on the field

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:47 am

https://nypost.com/2023/09/11/damar-hamlin-out-for-bills-opener-after-cardiac-arrest-last-season/

They're 'playing it safe' with him for now it says....well they better because in my thinking...and i've been RIGHT A LOT....this is not gonna end well.

Bill's ownership/coaches caused this and they should be held accountable if worse happens.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:28 am

Calypso Jones wrote:https://nypost.com/2023/09/11/damar-hamlin-out-for-bills-opener-after-cardiac-arrest-last-season/

They're 'playing it safe' with him for now it says....well they better because in my thinking...and i've been RIGHT A LOT....this is not gonna end well.

Bill's ownership/coaches caused this and they should be held accountable if worse happens.

Nothin's gonna happen.

Because it's not Hamlin.

The Elites and Narrative managers didn't expect suspicions to last this long, but they have. So their stand-in has to warm a bench in Hamlin's uniform, now. Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:31 am

I hear a lot of that theory but it just doesn't make any sense to me.   Can you expain that.

is it that ''they' are hiding vaxx deaths and making us think all is well by replacing that person with a double?? Where's the family??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:42 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I hear a lot of that theory but it just doesn't make any sense to me.   Can you expain that.

is it that ''they' are hiding vaxx deaths and making us think all is well by replacing that person with a double??   Where's the family??

Bought off.

They're not replacing everyone. Just the ones who stood out.

Tiffany Dover disappeared for two years. An enterprising Substack writer found out her maiden name and hometown (I can't recall it right now) and sure enough, there was a Tiffany by that name who died in December 2020. Buried there.

Justin Dover, the husband, suddenly found enough money to move to a MUCH more expensive house - odd since he no longer was a two-income family. Changed his marital status on Face___k from Married to Single.

For all that, Tiffany reappeared in a media event. The Tiffany Dover who was a nurse and fainted after her Jab...was dark-haired and with a darker complexion. They found a dark-blonde stand-in.

So...paid off. Just as they wanted to pay off that Enrique guy with Proud Boys to frame Trump, they paid off Justin Dover, and now Hamlin's family. Hamlin had his attack live on a heavily-watched football game. So, Hamlin has to be substituted until people lose interest.

Others matter less...people who don't follow the nooze carefully; people who believe the Alphabet Liars...won't realize things aren't right, until it happens in their own family and social circle. I've lost five people in my present and past circle of friends - but some of those, I found only by accident. One, in particular - a preppie kid I worked with at Chautauqua. We were both 19; he was attending an elite small college, one that wasn't very demanding; and I was just working.

He went on and prospered; and his grandfather's cottage at Chautauqua, became his, in time. He owned an advertising agency in West Virginia. He was always an athlete, but at age 63, at his Chautauqua summer cottage, he went to bed and never woke up.

Another was a guy I worked with in Buffalo. We weren't friends but we were pleasant enough...he was an engineer and so was I; he was about ten years younger.

He's much deader than I am, now. He, too, went to bed and didn't wake up.

I'm finding some of these because I've taken to surveying obituaries in the towns I lived in and where I grew up. It's not cheery work.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:56 am

Here in P.R., I see planes landing weekly transporting folks from Culebra and Vieques to ambulances that will carry them to local hospitals. Don't exactly know how that works as I would have to pay 200 cash for similar transport. And that is only early AM or evening has I'm having coffee or dinner on the porch

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3